Who in the NHL would you compare yourself to?

TheBigRedC

I only have played ball hockey and intramural College Ball Hockey

Im 192 m 95 Kilos and I shoot right or left and play defense and I never shy away from the hardest of shots I even have pulled up my shirt so as to tease them to aim at one or the other bruise marks... for which I got 2 minutes by the way

like to get my nose dirty and like to switch my shooting side to create havoc which was okay until one ref siad I couldnt .... got a game misconduct for keeping it up ... which I later complained about to no avail

So I have no freaking clue who I compare too!

p.s. Love the backhand when the curve is favoring it!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, with my avatar, you're think Andre 'Red Light' Racciot :o , but no... I see myself as more of a Ron Tugnut kind of guy... Same height and style. At least it used to be, as I have stop goaltending (too many groin injuries *SIGH*)... Now I'll be leaning with a Francois Bouillon (small but speedy DMan) as I'll be playing D starting this weekend... Its been a while since I played it, so wish me luck!

After I played today, I'd be lucky if I am any better that Patrick Traverse... OUCH!!! I need to hit the eliptical bike a LOT!!! :puke:

Theo Flury or that guy whos in prison for trying to kill his agent, yeah those guys, or a Craig McTavish, person issues, man I'm crazy sometimes. But physical wise that Chara dude I'm basically him.

You had a "relationship" with a creepy old man? :blink:

well, I don't play hockey so it's hard ot judge. When I play soccer, I'm the Steve Begin of my team.

when I play hockey...hmm...

maybe Tomas Plekanec

Theo Flury or that guy whos in prison for trying to kill his agent, yeah those guys, or a Craig McTavish, person issues, man I'm crazy sometimes. But physical wise that Chara dude I'm basically him.

Chara Sucks!!!!!!

Hmmmm who is good defensivly and has a good offensive upside with Heart....its really hard to think of one lol.. i can say Shane Doan but hes got to much offense..kk ill say Mark Recchi :)

But in real life. I stink in skating other then that yea :) but if something going to my head yea im ducking lol i wanna keep my face :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm... Well im only 4'11 and weigh about 105lbs.. and there aren't any players that size! haha but i'd have to say... Bouillon. He's not a big guy but he is aggressive and not afraid to fight someone bigger then him...Or koivu, great heart and very determined. :D

Oh and also the "creepy old guy" situation... the hockey players name is Mike Danton that is in jail and the creepy old man is David Frost!

Edited by Pocket_Rocket_Girl

Hmmm... Well im only 4'11 and weigh about 105lbs.. and there aren't any players that size! haha but i'd have to say... Bouillon. He's not a big guy but he is aggressive and not afraid to fight someone bigger then him...Or koivu, great heart and very determined. :D

:blink:

I weigh the same as you, but I'm nearly a foot taller!

Team puck bunny? :huh::unsure::rolleyes::lol:

:D

Yeah I've gained a few pounds recently so what type of player would a 6'8 250lb person be... hmmm

Anyway I'd be a mean defense man. I'd make Chris Pronger look like a Saint. I'd take my anger out on the opposing team.

"QUOTE(Pocket_Rocket_Girl @ Nov 30 2006, 03:26 PM) *

Haha wow!! you must be a very thin girl to weigh 105 pounds and be almost 5'11!

1wall.gif

I'm a guy..."

:lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool:

LOL!!!!

Yeah you can play dress up and have a english tea party reading shakespeare.

just kidding there df but really man eat a steak. You don't want to be the male version of Nicole Ritchie.

Ooohhh! Tea parties are so much fun!

I do eat! It's my damn metabolism, it won't let me gain weight.