Game Thread | Habs vs. Bruins | 10/26/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A point stolen here. I'm glad there's no OT, keeps Boston from getting a point. Stupid Boston fans, throwing stuff on the ice. The NESN announcers are indeed acting like the refs just stole the game for montreal. Sheesh.

Kovalev getting thrown out was nonsense. He got upset because it was knee on knee. Watch the highlights again. Kovalev adjusted and he avoided it. AND HE GETS THROWN OUT?

Guy's pissed!

Get the win for Downey

Steal it for KOVALEV!

You've never been more right! LOL

I almost feel bad for Boston... well, not too bad, the refs gave them plenty of chances...

Huet played his best game of the year so far.. hopefully that will boost his confidence.

Edited by brobin

A point stolen here. I'm glad there's no OT, keeps Boston from getting a point. Stupid Boston fans, throwing stuff on the ice. The NESN announcers are indeed acting like the refs just stole the game for montreal. Sheesh.

Yeah, well that's Boston for ya. As for Boston not getting a point, not a big deal. They will be miles behind us, so not a big deal if they got one. I wonder if their going to blame this game when the Bruins miss the playoffs by 30 points.

The ref and our D tried to give the win to the Bruins but the Bruins suck so bad than they werent able to take it

Man that 4 min on Rivet and that game suspension to Kovalev were complete BS and our D kept giving the puck to the Bruins all night long.

Yeah, well that's Boston for ya. As for Boston not getting a point, not a big deal. They will be miles behind us, so not a big deal if they got one. I wonder if their going to blame this game when the Bruins miss the playoffs by 30 points.

I'll take any separation I can get as far as points go.If we beat 'em by 30 points, then we just got 2 of them there.

man I wish I had this game on TV, but still what an ending. Great to walk out of this game with 2 points, and the leafs getting pounded two straight by ottawa is the icing on the cake :).

Great ending! 1.2 seconds left and Souray opts to pass it to Markov so he can net his first goal.

Icing on the cake for a game that saw us get pwnd with penalties... poetic justice indeed. Plus, Boston gets a grand total of... 0 points!