Saint Louis Most dangerous city in America!

Pierre the Great

lol, I love this city shootings everyday great place to live. I work the inner city streets a lot, heck I walk down the most dangerous street in america Grand Blvd. every weekend.

One time I was driving through the downtown core at 2am ran into a gang about 30 of them in a truck and suzuki bike group waving guns in the air dancing to rap music. Fun times.

I wonder what's the safest city that's relatively big? (1 million +) ?

go to yahoo on there front page its got a list of all the cities from safest to not safe.

The biggest city that I know is over 1 million is NYC and thats at 145 of safest out of 371

I'm either headed to 326. Tacoma or Bellingham but that city isn't on there for some reason.

141. NYC

250. LA

262. Seattle

270. San Francisco

303. Denver

314. Boston

326. Columbus, Ohio

http://www.morganquitno.com/cit07pop.htm#100-499

Safest cities over 500,000

San Jose

Honolulu

El Paso

New York

Austin

San Diego

San Antonio

Louisville

Fort Worth

Jacksonville

Most Dangerous over 500,000 people (Saint Louis doesn't have 500,000 people anymore white flight in the 60's and 70's and 80's brought the population from 800,000 to under 400,000)

Detroit

Baltimore

Memphis

Washington D.C.

Philadelphia

Dallas

Nashville

Charlotte

Columbus, OH

Houston

No Chicago would be up there but Cook County (Chicago) doesn't report sexual assualts so its estimated. But Chicago would be up there.

Baltimore and DC on top of most dangerous? That's bad, I have a friend that livesin that area :(

Cleveland has always been bad, why don't you think they call it the mistake by the lake..

Hey can we borrow that for Toronto?

seriously PTG now if you don't post for a few days we'll have to send out a search party

Hey can we borrow that for Toronto?

seriously PTG now if you don't post for a few days we'll have to send out a search party

LOL!!!

Its not too bad other then my church was robbed/broken into, my dad's car was broken into, church was shot at a few times/church burned down (unrelated to crime), poor church. Yeah I was playing in a football game and a fan attacked one of my teams players with a knife, a riot insued. fun times, gonna miss the place.......not.

Cleveland, high on the list? What the hell's wrong with that place? It just sounds kind of dorkyish, not gangsterish.

Cleveland is a hole. Not only is there a lot of crime, it's a horrible place for pollution. The Cuyahoga river is so polluted that it once caught fire. Yes, I just said that a river caught fire.

Anyone notice that Columbus is really high on the one list and really low on the other list Pierre posted? What's the deal.

Yeah I know about the Cuyahoga river as I said my family immigrated to Akron. Dad grew up there hates the place, freaks out whenever we get anywhere near Cleveland/Akron. I'm the same way about Saint Louis. Drove to Denver once to go skiing came back and once I hit the metro area I started going into mad fits of rages. lol

Its higher on the 500,000+ list because falls into that category.

Its 246 out 371 in the overall category.