Stupid!

huzer

I actually answered the door wearing my Jason mask and a pillow sack. I'd say Trick or Treat back and demand candy.

I only did it a couple times, I stopped after a little girl cried. I thought it was funny but apparently not...

Am I shocked? no.

Not shocked either nor surprised by the fact that this incident was reported in the news. Heck... why not? Let's add one more 'shocker' for the news spectators. Gotta keep that negativity flowing and keep the audience watching for the next bloodfest. (Cynical... non?)

Go :hlogo: Go!

I mean here's whats been 'in the news' lately around here.

Boy kept saying 'I want Jesus' and wouldn't obey police, he was tasered and he died

father at a 6 and 7 year old football game ran onto the field started arguing, he got tasered.

27 year old Woman convicted of fatally kicking her 8 month old roomates daughter.

At the Baptist Convention: Baptist Convention told: Muslims 'are here to take over our country'

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stor...34?OpenDocument

Racist graffiti was found on a pakistani's garage that said 'Kill Muslim' and 'KKK' (the people who did must have been going to the baptist convention lol)

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stor...4B?OpenDocument

And thats just today's headlines. Not even talking about the national story where a cousin killed her cousin, ripped the baby out then killed her cousins 3 kids. That was a national story, I think everyone knows about that one.

Or the racist Harold Ford Jr. ad, Rush Limbaugh attacking Michael J. Fox for 'acting' on Missouri's Stem Cell ads.

Just another typical day in Missouri. sad.

Edited by Pierre the Great

I actually answered the door wearing my Jason mask and a pillow sack. I'd say Trick or Treat back and demand candy.

I only did it a couple times, I stopped after a little girl cried. I thought it was funny but apparently not...

I used to love scaring trick or treaters. I would wear gloves and a full mask over my head. Then I'd stick straw so it would poke out of my sleeves, pants, and neckline so I looked like a stuffed scarecrow. I'd sit real limply on the front porch, and most of the time people didn't suspect. I got some pretty good screams out of people.

I stopped the year I made a little girl cry. She saw me scare some people while she was still at the end of the driveway and she was afraid to come get candy then.

I used to love scaring trick or treaters. I would wear gloves and a full mask over my head. Then I'd stick straw so it would poke out of my sleeves, pants, and neckline so I looked like a stuffed scarecrow. I'd sit real limply on the front porch, and most of the time people didn't suspect. I got some pretty good screams out of people.

I stopped the year I made a little girl cry. She saw me scare some people while she was still at the end of the driveway and she was afraid to come get candy then.

Hahaha, a couple people on my street do the scarecrow thing. The first house I went to, as me and my friends were walking up to it, they dared me to punch the scarecrow. So I did, right in the face. I probably would've gotten in trouble if the guy inside was someone I didn't know but he was a friend of my dads so I got off lucky.

:lol:

Hahaha, a couple people on my street do the scarecrow thing. The first house I went to, as me and my friends were walking up to it, they dared me to punch the scarecrow. So I did, right in the face. I probably would've gotten in trouble if the guy inside was someone I didn't know but he was a friend of my dads so I got off lucky.

:lol:

How old are you again? isn't being 19ish a little to old to be trick or treating? Just an observation.

making little kids cry is cruel. I just answer the door and look at the costumes, happy that they came by.

It's not like a scared the little girl on purpose. She just saw me scare two older kids.

Whenever little kids come up, I'd just sit there and they never knew I was even there.

Whats the difference? It's Halloween. When I was 7, there was this really elaborate house down the street from me. When you rang the doorbell, the door would creak open and there was a bunch of smoke. Then this guy in some crazy mask ran at you with a chainsaw. I loved when people went all out for Halloween, you're supposed to be scared.

Then there was the family who swore at us because we interrupted their dinner. Turn the light off if you're busy, geez.

Not shocked either nor surprised by the fact that this incident was reported in the news. Heck... why not? Let's add one more 'shocker' for the news spectators. Gotta keep that negativity flowing and keep the audience watching for the next bloodfest. (Cynical... non?)

It is kind of an absurdity. I mean, sheesh, a 16 year old kid stabs another 13 year old for their candy? C'mon. One of the reason it's being reported is that they're trying to find the kid who did it.

As far as news reporting, when has it ever reported anything other than something "bad". Never in my 35 years....

Edited by huzer

next year me and my friends are going to make a really huge theme for the kids...this year we didnt have time ( my best friends mother passed away last month)

running with a chainsaw?? that would of scared the living shit out of me when i was younger?? was it on?? must of smelled up the house?

next year me and my friends are going to make a really huge theme for the kids...this year we didnt have time ( my best friends mother passed away last month)

running with a chainsaw?? that would of scared the living shit out of me when i was younger?? was it on?? must of smelled up the house?

You could hear it start and then he pops out through the smoke. The ones brave enough to come back were the ones that got candy, in hindsight it was actually pretty cool. Scared the shit out of me at the time but thats what Halloween is about.

You could hear it start and then he pops out through the smoke. The ones brave enough to come back were the ones that got candy, in hindsight it was actually pretty cool. Scared the shit out of me at the time but thats what Halloween is about.

lol the whole thing makes me think of Texas chainsaw massacre...who in there right mind ( at age 10 trough 12 i guess would want to go there???dressed up in ninja turtles and supermans etc...with shit stains all over them! lol man it must of been classic...adn to think it stck to your head all this time!

i think i am going to do that next year....but nowadays the cops would probebly show up

lol the whole thing makes me think of Texas chainsaw massacre...who in there right mind ( at age 10 trough 12 i guess would want to go there???dressed up in ninja turtles and supermans etc...with shit stains all over them! lol man it must of been classic...adn to think it stck to your head all this time!

i think i am going to do that next year....but nowadays the cops would probebly show up

Trust me, when a man comes running at you with a chainsaw at night when you're young, it tends to stick with you. :lol: