Video Game Thread

Fanpuck33

We've got the Wii, 360 and PS3 side by side,

Somebody is spoiled :lol:

Somebody is spoiled :lol:

PS3's not mine. :P

Not really spoiled anyway considering I bought both with my own money. Forgot to take pics too. Right now, I should own a PS3 by the end of March considering I found out thats when Lair comes out (I could've sworn it was June). Either through my birthday or buying it on my own, my console collection shall be complete by March. Bwahahahahaha!

*coughs*

*looks around*

*walks away meekly*

Ahhh, nothing better then the first time. :)

Wii Sports I presume?

Yep. I wasn't very good at tennis, but I played half the game not realizing I was controlling both players. Golf I found to be difficult, because the meter doesn't move till after you swing, so I had no idea when I was swinging too hard. Boxing was awesome, I was unstoppable.

Yep. I wasn't very good at tennis, but I played half the game not realizing I was controlling both players. Golf I found to be difficult, because the meter doesn't move till after you swing, so I had no idea when I was swinging too hard. Boxing was awesome, I was unstoppable.

That seems to be the case for everyone with Tennis, it took me a few games to realize I wasn't just the back player. You have to play quite a few games of Golf before you adjust it, the first few games are rough because of the meter but eventually it gets pretty fun. I think Boxing is the most physically exhausting but the best to watch from the sidelines. :lol:

If I had to rank them, I'd go

1. Tennis

2. Bowling

3. Golf

4. Boxing

5. Baseball

I hate the Baseball game, it's not fun at all. Trying to hit the ball into an open area is nothing but a chore.