Video Game Thread

Fanpuck33

To be fair tough the XBOX have insane demand to meet only in USA/Canada. The Wii have to meet insane demand worldwide.

Cool, just read they're coming out with a Wii version of Super Strikers, one of my three favorite GC games.

I hope you can play it on your non-material Wii, since that seems about the only way you'll be able to play it. :P

What do you think the odds are that you'll have the system by then? I give you a 16% chance. :P

Well, given that I'm not believing anyone tells me this weekend, there's a good chance I'll have one on Sunday. If not, in another month or so they ought to be readily available.

Well, given that I'm not believing anyone tells me this weekend, there's a good chance I'll have one on Sunday. If not, in another month or so they ought to be readily available.

You've lost any confidence in the ability to get one, I can tell. lol

Thanks to nowinstock.net, I have ordered a Wii online from Circuit City. I woke up less than 10 minutes after they emailed me to tell me they were available. I even went to site via my own link, in case they were trying to scam my credit card number using their link. You know what they say, nothing is for free, and the site doesn't officially charge anything for emailing people when various items are available.

Had a tracking number within an hour of the order. The console should be here on Monday, the extra remote and nunchuk probably a little later in the week. I can't wait!

Now I have to decide if I should get Zelda, WarioWare, or entertain myself with Wii Sports until I can grab Wii Play. Or maybe even Marvel:Ultimate Alliance, it looks cool.

Because every person whos played it has said it's boring and you lose interest really fast. EGM, IGN, 1up, G4, you name it, they hated it. And thats just the professionals. It averages a 56% on gamerankings and 58% on metacritic. It's averaging a 65% on gamefaqs. Unless you absolutely need the Wiimote it comes with, you're absolutely wasting your time by getting it. Or if you're still thinking "I don't need to listen to critics, I never agree anyway" atleast get Zelda too so you're not bored with the Wii after a day. Should always have atleast one game with some kind of substance.

Well, my extra Wii-mote and nunchuk, which shipped an hour later than the Wii just arrived. USPS comes through, while FedEx falls behind. Come on FedEx! Bring me my Wii!

And according to the tracking number, my Wii is still in Illinois, where it was being picked up at 5:30 PM on Friday. :wall: So now I just read a bunch of FedEx SmartPost horror stories, about how it will ship to the correct state, then back to another state, then finally to the right state again, where it sits for a week before finally arriving. :wall:

Well, my extra Wii-mote and nunchuk, which shipped an hour later than the Wii just arrived. USPS comes through, while FedEx falls behind. Come on FedEx! Bring me my Wii!

And according to the tracking number, my Wii is still in Illinois, where it was being picked up at 5:30 PM on Friday. :wall: So now I just read a bunch of FedEx SmartPost horror stories, about how it will ship to the correct state, then back to another state, then finally to the right state again, where it sits for a week before finally arriving. :wall:

I will not laugh at the plight of others. I WILL NOT laugh at the plight of others.