Game Thread | Philadelphia vs. Canadiens | 11/25/06

Spider-Man NL

LOL, you call that bashing.. you mean where I disagreed on moving lats up and wondered if it was Carbo's call...

Or how about the other threads were I wondered why a player was on.. gee, I guess everyone who suggests they don't want niinimaa on the ice is bashing carbo. Or people who don't like the 4th line all the time...

I guess you were bashing gainey all last year with your constant whining about Ribs playing...

Everyone be careful, if you question anything, you are just a Carbo basher.. Please, only comments allowed are "I live Lats, wow pleks is awesome'.. etc..

What pisses me off is that now we can't dump him on Philly... :(

Would you picture him between Sammy and Kovy?

:ninja:

Typical Kozed Bash on Gainey post... ;)

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its simple as this...You play two periods of hockey and take one off, chances are your going to lose.

The Canadiens did just that tonight...It was one of those nights where it seemed like the net was a couple of inches smaller...there had to have been 20 shots that trickled by the posts every time! I'm not trying to point any fingers and put blame on anyone this game, because it was the entire team that didn't show up in the second period. Although these guys have been getting on my nerves for a while now and its time to speak of them. I would like to say that Thomas Plekanek does not belong in Montreal. I would much rather have seen Kostitsyn stay...I would trade Plekanek for a couple of draft picks at this stage. Craig Rivet...I'm not sure what that "A" means on his jersey 99/100 times...Its supposed to mean Assistant :lol: ..Maybe they should change it dark brown so everyone knows he's an "A"sshole...Give that A to someone who really deserves it. As for the people who are saying trade Ryder...your all nuts...wait until Higgins comes back, then start talking...until then..zip it. Aebischeir looked like a fish out of water on some of those goals....And i don't know if he saw something in the ice that amused him or what, but it took him forever to get back up when Gagne scored that shorthanded goal. David Aebischeir did not lose that hockey game, the :hlogo: did by taking a period and a few shifts here and there off....remember that.

Its simple as this...You play two periods of hockey and take one off, chances are your going to lose.

The Canadiens did just that tonight...It was one of those nights where it seemed like the net was a couple of inches smaller...there had to have been 20 shots that trickled by the posts every time! I'm not trying to point any fingers and put blame on anyone this game, because it was the entire team that didn't show up in the second period. Although these guys have been getting on my nerves for a while now and its time to speak of them. I would like to say that Thomas Plekanek does not belong in Montreal. I would much rather have seen Kostitsyn stay...I would trade Plekanek for a couple of draft picks at this stage. Craig Rivet...I'm not sure what that "A" means on his jersey 99/100 times...Its supposed to mean Assistant :lol: ..Maybe they should change it dark brown so everyone knows he's an "A"sshole...Give that A to someone who really deserves it. As for the people who are saying trade Ryder...your all nuts...wait until Higgins comes back, then start talking...until then..zip it. Aebischeir looked like a fish out of water on some of those goals....And i don't know if he saw something in the ice that amused him or what, but it took him forever to get back up when Gagne scored that shorthanded goal. David Aebischeir did not lose that hockey game, the :hlogo: did by taking a period and a few shifts here and there off....remember that.

Yeah, I thought they were in trouble after the first. It was a typical road game against a tired team for the flyers, get outplayed in the first and come out down only 1...

Now if the habs had potted a couple of those empty nets in the first, it might have been different, but you had to know they would tire as the game went on.. that was a tight one last night.

i hope we all have lives beyond this...

the sun will rise tomorrow and i'll still love my wife & kids and be in the secure hand of God.

GO :hlogo: GO!

Would you picture him between Sammy and Kovy?

No, if we get Gagne, we need another winger. A sniper. A big time goal scorer, someone who knows Gagne, I would say.. Eric Chouinard.. ;)

David Aebischeir did not lose that hockey game, the :hlogo: did by taking a period and a few shifts here and there off....remember that.

Perhaps, perhaps. This is the standard line....

But I think we can all agree that with adequate goaltending - a goalie who makes the stops when he needs to - this game's outcome would have been in doubt (if not a Habs win).

Switch the goalies: Habs have Nittymaki and Flyers have Abby... who wins this game? Exactly.

Teams expect and need their goalie to play as well as the other team's.

i hope we all have lives beyond this...

the sun will rise tomorrow and i'll still love my wife & kids and be in the secure hand of God.

And I still have to propose my thesis this week...

LOL, you call that bashing.. you mean where I disagreed on moving lats up and wondered if it was Carbo's call...

Or how about the other threads were I wondered why a player was on.. gee, I guess everyone who suggests they don't want niinimaa on the ice is bashing carbo. Or people who don't like the 4th line all the time...

I guess you were bashing gainey all last year with your constant whining about Ribs playing...

Everyone be careful, if you question anything, you are just a Carbo basher.. Please, only comments allowed are "I live Lats, wow pleks is awesome'.. etc..

Typical Kozed Bash on Gainey post... ;)

Questionning the coach constantly and always negatively and/or calling him dumb or his decisions stupid... yes, that could qualify as passive-agressive "complaining".

Though its funny that you try to spin it on Gainey... what the Hell does Gainey and Ribs and Aebischer and Gagne have to do with any of this? :blink:

No, if we get Gagne, we need another winger. A sniper. A big time goal scorer, someone who knows Gagne, I would say.. Eric Chouinard.. ;)

Chouinard

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

And yes, that's Houle bashing... :P

Yeah, I thought they were in trouble after the first. It was a typical road game against a tired team for the flyers, get outplayed in the first and come out down only 1...

Now if the habs had potted a couple of those empty nets in the first, it might have been different, but you had to know they would tire as the game went on.. that was a tight one last night.

Why is there this stupid tired excuse every time we lose? Philly played 3 in 4 nights as well...how come they won? HUH?

Questionning the coach constantly and always negatively and/or calling him dumb or his decisions stupid... yes, that could qualify as passive-agressive "complaining".

Though its funny that you try to spin it on Gainey... what the Hell does Gainey and Ribs and Aebischer and Gagne have to do with any of this? :blink:

Chouinard

ah........... chouinard, bouinard.... he was rated more highly than gagné at the time... he was a 'better' choice at the time... who was to know that he would peak early and that the other guy would continue to progress? aside from God, no one... not even bobby clarke and his gang.

well our next challenge is the panthers...hope the habs will regroup...saw a bit of frustration near the end....but all will be well and huet will be back in goals...time to seek revenge from the panthers and get two more points...time to put this excuse of a hockey game behind us...ohh and one more point...last night the habs played against the Sabres..as the flyers played the weekest team in the west...i think both efforts were quite different...n e ways

Go habs GO

ah........... chouinard, bouinard.... he was rated more highly than gagné at the time... he was a 'better' choice at the time... who was to know that he would peak early and that the other guy would continue to progress? aside from God, no one... not even bobby clarke and his gang.

Shortcat, all due respect to your longevity, your veteren-ness, your 6,342 posts, but enough with the god stuff.

Chouinard

Right...

So you never made comments that Lats should be on the first line before he was, or comments that some player (ribs, etc) should not be on a line... that is coach BASHING apparently...

and I was not spinning gainey.. If not liking a line combo is bashing the coach, then not liking a player is bashing the GM right.. (I don't believe that, I am just trying to follow your logic).

i don't like the Niinimaa trade at all, but that doesn't mean I am bashing Gainey. I think Gainey is a great GM, but if that means I have to agree with every move he makes or I am bashing him, what is the point of discussing his moves on the board. I mean, he must always be right, eh?

In any case, I will make you a deal.. if you think my point is not correct, feel free to comment. If you just want to bash me... keep it to yourself.

Shortcat, all due respect to your longevity, your veteren-ness, your 6,342 posts, but enough with the god stuff.

thank you for your expressions of respect and with all respect for you also, I will have to say that it'll not be enough and, really, if you looked at my post history, it rarely shows up except as part of my signature and that's where I am, that's who I am.

thank you for your expressions of respect and with all respect for you also, I will have to say that it'll not be enough and, really, if you looked at my post history, it rarely shows up except as part of my signature and that's where I am, that's who I am.

That's cool, that's who you are, and I'm not begruding that. BUt this is a hockey forum and mentions of god might make some people - like me - uncomfortable or make them not want to come back here.