Heritage jersey fed up

Easy Ryder

The white and blue heritage jersey get me so confuse at time that it gets me away from the game.

Althought when you look at it for real it is pretty beautiful but on TV you can't see the numbers clearly first and it create an illusion that the players have a bigger body with short arms. :wacko:

And if you are listening to RDS you can't even trust Houde because he get mixed with every jerseys.

One thing positive is that we have a winning record with this jersey but i am geting more a habs feeling with the red jersey at home.

they need to address the issue of the numbers and letters in the back. even on site it's hard to read a number or a name

I was starting to think I was the only one who did not like these jerseys for this reason. When I watch the games on TV, I too cannot follow most of the players anymore when they wear those jerseys. If the team decided to added a dark coloured trim to the outside of the numbers, then maybe it would work.

They are beautiful if you look at them from close... but during a game it takes away from the excitment I have when watching a home game. I just love those red jerseys.

Especially watching Kovalev with his white skates lol.

But the numbers dont give me any problems because I still recognize everyone from the shape of their bodies.

mcavlaf.jpg

They look like this I have a Koivu Captain one and I love when the Habs wear them, I can usually tell the players apart by size and skating style.

Well, they have updated those jerseys and now they have a white outlining around the red part of the number. Made the jersey look MUCH better and easier to read in my opinion. However, on tv, especially from RDS's camera angle compared to TSN which is much closer, they can still be difficult to read.

Yeah i thought the numbers were white. I think white numbers with dark outlining will be better.(but im not sure if that will look nice. At least the middle of the number stands out more, and i think you can see the rest clear cuz of the dark outlining)

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan