Around the game Topic!

justintb

Theres nothing better than drinkin' some of Alexander Keiths Finest India Pale Ale...and watching the Habs!

Though those Wings on that sports bar commerical on RDS look good, whats the deal 5 goales = 8 wings?

Theres nothing better than drinkin' some of Alexander Keiths Finest India Pale Ale...and watching the Habs!

Though those Wings on that sports bar commerical on RDS look good, whats the deal 5 goales = 8 wings?

Yeah...that is La Cage Aux Sport ....If the habs score 5 goals everybody gets 8 free wings....Not a bad deal...Then again though....It hasn't happened much this year...so it's a pretty good way of attracting people in!

I also allways feel that the other team will score if Im not paying attention to the game just like I was on the D :D so Im allways following the game and hates distractions at gametime.

Haha im the same way. I feel that if i sit back in my seat it shows a lack of effort and its going to translate to the real Habs.

I have a Youtube video i like to watch prior to every game about the Habs, and if im stuck to listening to the game on the radio i play certain songs for when each player scores.

Hey guys,

I'm just wondering that when the games on...What do you drink?

Since i was 18 I got hooked on Molson Ex...And since its the beer of the Habs...I only drink it when the Habs are playing...

And I was wondering how diehard some of you really are...For example...Telling a girl you cant go out on a date because you know the Habs game is on that night...LOL

Just wondering if I am the only one who does stuff like this....

Also, state your "pre-game" rituals...or if you have any good luck charms while watching the game....

Or wearing a jersey when the games on?

Leave your stories and experiences on here...it should be a fun thread to watch!

i drink pop... whatever i happen to have on hand.

GO :hlogo: GO!

I hate watching games with other people. I usually don't talk through the whole game. But I somtimes talk to myself (like calling out after a nice Kovalev deke or a great save). I'm trying to find a troll so I can put it on top of the TV.

Trivia: A troll doll was Kovalev's old good luck charm.

I hate watching games with other people. I usually don't talk through the whole game. But I somtimes talk to myself (like calling out after a nice Kovalev deke or a great save). I'm trying to find a troll so I can put it on top of the TV.

Trivia: A troll doll was Kovalev's old good luck charm.

I have that copyrighted!!! :angry:

:lol: