Game Thread | Buffalo vs. Montreal | 12/09/06

Spider-Man NL

Shame our 2nd line just can't score.. if Sammy or Kovy could contribute, some of these games would not go to shootouts. :(

Exactly. When does Higgins get back?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well... still managed to get 1 pt out of it.

Slowly but surely, we're creeping up the standings. We've got the 3rd best record in the East, right behind Atlanta... and the 6th best record in the entire league...

6th on 30... and that's without Bouillon, Dandy and Higgins for the better part of it.

Not too shabby

Exactly. When does Higgins get back?

One of the 3 games next week. But he'll play on the 4th at first to be eased back in.

Edited by KoZed

well... still managed to get 1 pt out of it.

Slowly but surely, we're creeping up the standings. We've got the 3rd best record in the East, right behind Atlanta... and the 6th best record in the entire league...

6th on 30... and that's without Bouillon, Dandy and Higgins for the better part of it.

Not too shabby

One of the 3 games next week. But he'll play on the 4th at first to be eased back in.

3rd game in four nights - 4/6 points against quality clubs. i'll take it. christ let souray be ok.

and briere is now on my sh*t -list for the drama after rivet crossed checked him.

3rd game in four nights - 4/6 points against quality clubs. i'll take it.

Yup...it sucks to lose close ones like the game in Jersey and tonight...but you have to look at the end result of four points out of six. A team that consistently can grab 4 points out of six is going to finish well in the standings.

Yup...it sucks to lose close ones like the game in Jersey and tonight...but you have to look at the end result of four points out of six. A team that consistently can grab 4 points out of six is going to finish well in the standings.

Yup.

Montreal is sitting confortably at #2 in the division. After this game, that position is even more solid. The gap between #1 and us has grown by a point, and the gap between #3 and us has also grown by a point.

Not too bad, not too bad at all.

Can't wait to see Higgins in action.

Btw, Streit is looking outstanding compared to last year. Samsonov played well too, poor guy just can't find the back of the net.

I have nothing to complain about the habs tonight ... c'mon Samsonov played great... those who say he was bad must have not watched the game... I know we have already said it many times ... but just give him more time he heading to the right direction, heading towards the net more often ! I'm sure he going to score soon... just out of luck right now!

Miller stole our bonus point that's all, tonight was Miller show... and the ref's didn't make a call in OT on the hooking on Plakanec or was is Perezhogiin anyway.. there was a hooking that should have been called and we could have win this game! We did seem to have outplayed them majority of the game tonight! So i'm proud we made it out with 1 pts...

Toronto, Boston & Ottawa lost today, it's a positive sign for us with our games still in hands!

Ohhh I hope Souray get better soon... we need him in PP's !!! Can't afford losing right now, we need a healthy team.

And once again we prove that we're one of the few teams in the league who can compete seriously with Buffalo. Let's keep it up. The wins will come. :hlogo:

Just got in from a party...i hope souray is okay, and i also hope higgins is ready very soon....

GO HABS GO

lol where was your party, maybe i was at the same one...lol i didnt know anyone...GF work party

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

A solid game overall. Huet looked good and bad. But you can't complain about only giving up 2 goals. What you can complain about is the second line, MIA again. It's fine to get chances but sooner or later the PP will dry up for a while and with no 5 on 5 scoringthat's when the Habs will be in troublr. The Habs will be able to obsorb the Souray injury, this is the first time in years they can deal with injuries (Accept a center). There was no drop off in productivity when Markov was out, i expect the same is Souray is out for a long period of time.

One more big complaint (3) 2 on 1's in the first period and not one shot. That is pathetic.