The Official Habs-World-Juniors Thread

TheBigRedC

Nyce Blaze! :D

Btw, Kostitsyn had 9 shots!!! in his game. Couldn't pot one, but I guess the coaches told him to shoot more as I expected. Sucks though, because Team Belarus will be dropped down to the relegation round now.

Yeahh critics might be right about Sergei bein better than his bro, jkss lol :lol:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikus scored a goal for the 3rd straight game in the 6-1 loss to Slovakia. This kid can score! :D

HW StatTracker updated: http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=1281

Juraj had a big U18 tournament for the Slovaks a couple of years ago, when he led the team in scoring. He seems like a legitimate prospect. I think he is tied for the tournament goal scoring lead to this point, no one has really jumped out.

Canada plays in 6 hours and I just got home. I've got a New Years party to attend tomorrow night. Thus, I'm contemplating staying up until and through the Canada-Slovakia game and then crash to catch sleep. Then, I'll wake up around 7, shower, and hit the party with a ton of rest.

My bet is I crash in about 2 hours after my second-wind dies out, hehe. *sets alarm clock incase*

Canada plays in 6 hours and I just got home. I've got a New Years party to attend tomorrow night. Thus, I'm contemplating staying up until and through the Canada-Slovakia game and then crash to catch sleep. Then, I'll wake up around 7, shower, and hit the party with a ton of rest.

My bet is I crash in about 2 hours after my second-wind dies out, hehe. *sets alarm clock incase*

:lol:

I'm just going to avoid the internet and TV and whatever and catch the showing later in the day. The next game is worthless so it's not a huge deal if I miss it altogether.

:lol:

I'm just going to avoid the internet and TV and whatever and catch the showing later in the day. The next game is worthless so it's not a huge deal if I miss it altogether.

I need to see every second live. It's somewhat of an adiction. :P

Final Scores:

--> Canada 3 {} Slovakia 0 (Final)

--> Russia 5 {} Finland 0 (Final)

Today's Other Matchups: - December 31, 2K6 -

>>Game 3: United States of America VS Sweden

>>Game 4: Suissse VS Czech Republic

<<HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE IN ADVANCE!!!>>

so it's going to be the americans !!

should be a good game.

I'm looking foward to see how price will due under greater pressure.

Price has played great and it would be sweet for Price to break the Canadian shutout streak.

what is the present shut-out streak?

GO :hlogo: GO!

I'm watching it. Canada needs to gain the USA slot :angry:

The goal allowed by Price was off of Stall's skate. Not his fault.

Let's go now. American's are playing the boards just like our beloved Habs do. That's not a good thing.

2nd intermission still 1-0.

Go :can:

Pierre The Great, we need you to say "SHUTOUT for FRAZEE"

...WHERE CAN HE BE?

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

1-1 TIE GAME - BOURDON SCORES!

YUeahhh!!!

I put my 1972 Team Canada jersey on before the power-plays started, the same jersey I wore during the past 4 wins... and what happens... Canada Ties!!! Back in this one! :D

:can:

YUeahhh!!!

I put my 1972 Team Canada jersey on before the power-plays started, the same jersey I wore during the past 4 wins... and what happens... Canada Ties!!! Back in this one! :D

:can:

Hehehhh good one :lol: