Driving Through The Streets Of Paris At Insane Speeds

Pierre the Great

On a cold August morning in 1976, French filmmaker Claude Lelouch mounted a gyro-stabilized camera to the bumper of a Ferrari 275 GTB and had a professional Formula 1 racer, drive at insane speeds through the heart of Paris.

This puts Bullit to shame. Seriously. This guy should have put this in a movie He'd have won an oscar.

http://www.prezwho.com/ferrari-275-gtb-rip...treets-of-paris

He going crazy fast, That road that is leading to the Arch Du Triumph Is one of the main roads in paris, wheres the cops??????

That would be one wild white knuckle ride if you were a passenger.....

ah ze officers were all having de glass of red wine, wit a leettle cheeze & baguette and zen a kees from ze little mistress, eh?

what the the Periferique round paris?

Anyway thats just nuts. The first one was cool because professionals were doing it.

Its a highway that sorrounds paris, I hat how bikers cut everbody off by going in between cars.

When i was in Europe they always did that :angry:

Because I believe in Europe bikers can drive on the striped lines. I think that only North America doesn't follow that rule.

First of all those videos are insanO.

Second of all great tid bit of info I never knew that, just yet another reason to call them donor cycles!

Because I believe in Europe bikers can drive on the striped lines. I think that only North America doesn't follow that rule.

All i know is that in holland bikers are allowed to drive slowly through traffic jams.

I think its not allowed to overtake a car/whatever in the same lane!(with normal speed, i dont mean the traffic jam)

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

All i know is that in holland bikers are allowed to drive slowly through traffic jams.

I think its not allowed to overtake a car/whatever in the same lane!(with normal speed, i dont mean the traffic jam)

Thats what I meant I think. Driving through traffic jams. Obviously this wasn't a traffic jam. I thought the professionally done one was awesome. The girl on the bike on just crazy.

Its a highway that sorrounds paris, I hat how bikers cut everbody off by going in between cars.

When i was in Europe they always did that :angry:

If I ever saw one coming in my rear-view mirror... just wait him to get close and pass me then, wooops, little stearing and BANG! Look! Its a flying moto!

If I ever saw one coming in my rear-view mirror... just wait him to get close and pass me then, wooops, little stearing and BANG! Look! Its a flying moto!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I can see my hommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme

yeah, they go straight through traffic all the time, sometimes pretty fast, When you see a biker comming up open your door and laugh

He going crazy fast, That road that is leading to the Arch Du Triumph Is one of the main roads in paris, wheres the cops??????

When you're going that fast it doesn't matter where the cops are.

When you're going that fast it doesn't matter where the cops are.

seriously and speed is not a big deal over there...you know how many cars like that are around there...and if you would pay attention there werent that many cars...that was probebly done at sunrise...like 4 am