Blues @ Canadiens

bar

leafs, jets, sens all winning, as are the isles. Well looks like we are getting further behind the teams ahead of us and less ahead of those behind us..... lottery pick could be a reality.

The cammy gionta plek line needs to be broken up.

I agree, I would never have put it back together, its never worked.

DD's line needs to be split, we can't keep Cole and Patches on the same line.

Patches - DD - Gionta

Cammy - Plek - Cole

The cammy gionta plek line needs to be broken up.

Actually, I feel they've been the most consistent line tonight, they've had several of the few scoring chances Montreal has had. Heck, they have nearly half the shots on goal for the entire team (5/12).

Looking at the TOI situation, Kaberle seems to be the #7 tonight as he has just 8 minutes of ice time. Gill is near 9, Campoli 10.

Anyone notice.. contenders all have big, hard working players in abundance, especially on the top lines. We are a tad short (pun intended) on big talent.

5 of our top 9 would be considered "big" right now.... with Cole, Patches, AK, Eller, Moen.

So I don't buy that we are overally short.... used to be, but slowly has changed at forward anyways.

Also I don't buy that we aren't working hard... They are working, but have zero execution. Can't make a successful breakout pass.

5 of our top 9 would be considered "big" right now.... with Cole, Patches, AK, Eller, Moen.

So I don't buy that we are overally short.... used to be, but slowly has changed at forward anyways.

Also I don't buy that we aren't working hard... They are working, but have zero execution. Can't make a successful breakout pass.

I will give you cole and Patches. eller and AK are soft players and not that big. Moen is a okay, but he is not top 6. Our skill guys are Pleks, Gionta, Gomez, and Cammy.. that is too many who are too small.

We have made progress, but we need more and they have to be tough and big. Emelin is bigger then Gill from my perspective.