Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

extremeweather.gif

It's been snowng pretty much non-stop since Saturday. :wacko:

Yeah, same here since Friday. I got on the bus and it got to the end of my street before it got stuck. After listening to the tires spin for 5 minutes, I just got off and came back home.

Yeah, same here since Friday. I got on the bus and it got to the end of my street before it got stuck. After listening to the tires spin for 5 minutes, I just got off and came back home.

man i wish it would snow here!!!i think we could expect a mild winter again...sucks when you actually like snow.

DOH I had completely forgot about that and got a unpleasing reminder in the mail today

billrg9.jpg

Budweiser beer is rather like making love in a canoe.

It's f*ck*ng close to water.

How many times do I have to say that is why I like it? It barely has any taste, thus it is easy to drink. Beer is nasty, and Budweiser happens to be among the least nasty beers.

How many times do I have to say that is why I like it? It barely has any taste, thus it is easy to drink. Beer is nasty, and Budweiser happens to be among the least nasty beers.

Haha, I predicted this response. I think I'm the only one whos actually seen you post that before, definitely understandable. Beer is one of the worst alchohols out there, I can actually get through the hard stuff. A couple sips of beer and I'm done.

I'd drink Absinthe before Beer. :wacko:

Haha, I predicted this response. I think I'm the only one whos actually seen you post that before, definitely understandable. Beer is one of the worst alchohols out there, I can actually get through the hard stuff. A couple sips of beer and I'm done.

I'd drink Absinthe before Beer. :wacko:

I've always wanted to try absinthe, my Finnish friend has had it several times and has highly recommended it.

I've always wanted to try absinthe, my Finnish friend has had it several times and has highly recommended it.

You're supposed to light it on fire before you drink it, gives it more of a sugary taste. And theres something to do with a sugar cube if I remember correctly. Plus the mindtrips it induces are awesome. =D

Wait, I think that answers your earlier question faerie, the North American stuff doesn't make you go on any kind of trip. So yeah, the stuff I get is Euro.

You're supposed to light it on fire before you drink it, gives it more of a sugary taste. And theres something to do with a sugar cube if I remember correctly. Plus the mindtrips it induces are awesome. =D

Wait, I think that answers your earlier question faerie, the North American stuff doesn't make you go on any kind of trip. So yeah, the stuff I get is Euro.

Yeah, you get one of those slotted spoons, and then put one or two sugar cubes on it and light them on fire and wait for the sugar to "louche."

Yeah, I figured as much, seeing that wormwood is pretty much illegal in the States, but I'm not too sure about Canada. Argh, I want absinthe now, but I really don't want to pay $50 for a 500ml bottle...

Yeah, it's illegal in the states since it is a halucinagen. (Horrible spelling I am guessing.)

Yeah, it's illegal in the states since it is a halucinagen. (Horrible spelling I am guessing.)

Sucks to be you! :lol:

On another note, Pernod Fils is readily available in BC and is only $30, although I question if it contains any wormwood. It's possible, seeing that it's only 40% compared to the 70% Czech-imported stuff.

If I wanted to drink pure alcohol might as well get out the pure alcohol solution for cuts in my cabinet. But hey if you want to burn a hole in your stomach all power to yeah.

Banning certain liquor is so stupid its funny.

Someone obviously hasn't heard of the "Green Faerie..." <_<

It's Canadian absynthe a tad weaker than European absynthe?

Errr, I didn't know there were Canadian brands? But generally,most of the easily accessible absinthes in Canada have little-to-no-wormwood/thujone, which is what makes absinthe worthwhile.

I just recall my friends saying that the stuff sold in Canada wasn't as strong as the brands available in Europe.

It depends where you are in Canada. BC has no limit on the thujone, while Alberta is 10mg/L and Ontario is even less than that. Quebec and Nova Scotia are the only other provinces to have legalized it.

Someone obviously hasn't heard of the "Green Faerie..." <_<

Errr, I didn't know there were Canadian brands? But generally,most of the easily accessible absinthes in Canada have little-to-no-wormwood/thujone, which is what makes absinthe worthwhile.

Yes I've heard of the 'Green Faerie' what is that your alter ego?

im so loving this new avatar its a keeper. hehehe