Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

its a non binding measure just says the french people in Quebec form an ethnic group 'nation' not the province itself. So its more of the nation of french people in Quebec. There like a 'first nation' group now apparently. Thats how the pundits have been saying thats what that means according to the ones I've been reading.

LOL

He's too young to be shaving anyway.

:blink:

A big percentage of guys my age shave. I could grow a beard in about 2 weeks, I'd say.

I was just joking gosh. Your my sisters age little guy I was playing around.

Got pics? :D

Then again, they're probably 7 feet tall like you.

she looks like that girl off of Harry Potter Herminone? She's a year older then you born in '90 and now she's like 5'7 runs cross country.

Bah. I'm 5'7 too which, I believe is an inch short.

haha im reply #2000 :)

great and for those in canada where do i find this halucinogene liquor?

I'm not sure, it differs from province to province, but from what I've read, don't buy any Czech "absinth".

You know what they say, if you start shaving as soon as some scruff appears, the hair starts growing faster to compensate.

That's not true actually. It's been scientifically proven that shaving does not increase hair growth.

:blink:

A big percentage of guys my age shave. I could grow a beard in about 2 weeks, I'd say.

I hate you. I can't grow a beard if my life depended on it.

Bah. I'm 5'7 too which, I believe is an inch short.

Hah! I'm taller! :king:

That's not true actually. It's been scientifically proven that shaving does not increase hair growth.

I hate you. I can't grow a beard if my life depended on it.

Hah! I'm taller! :king:

1) You're lucky, that's not true. Or else you'd be a bear by now. :P

2) Haha you suck! I'm gonna grow my first ever playoff beard this summer. Well that's the plan, anyway.

3) What you're forgetting is that I'm still growing. :king: I think I'll end up at 5'11. Or I'd be happy ending up at that. I used to be the shortest one in the grade. Now, I'm nearly average. Some would say I am average, even. So there!

Believe it or not I was one of the 'shorties' as well. Then I grew a foot one summer came back and shocked everyone.

I can't resist this...

Did a leg come with it? :blink: Do you trip on it very often? :wacko: What do you do with the fourth shoe? :?- :P :?- Etc, etc, etc... :lool: :lool:

GO :hlogo: GO!

I can't resist this...

Did a leg come with it? :blink: Do you trip on it very often? :wacko: What do you do with the fourth shoe? :?- :P :?- Etc, etc, etc... :lool: :lool:

lmao...

*sigh* Old men and their thinking that all their jokes are funny. :P

lmao...

*sigh* Old men and their thinking that all their jokes are funny. :P

you should see my dad... he laughs steadily at his own jokes.

On the whole though, bully for him... better that he laugh at stuff than be dreary or crabby. (By the way, I'm not insulted by your 'old men' line... what you say is quite true.)

Edited by shortcat1