Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

:puke: Too much like babysitting 30 kids for my taste. High school age is where it's at!

So are your kids wild psychopaths like I warned you they'd be?

...or is that just my class. :rolleyes:

Tried Cognac for the first time last night.

Geez, it's disgusting.

it's a taste you need to develop

cognac is by far my favourite drink. heck I think I'll pour my self a glass right now, if it doesnt kill my flu at least I will have made it enjoyable.

Stay away from Bacardi! :puke:

simply stay away from all those sweet hard liquors.

No, I just need to stay away from alchohol in general. Theres not a whole lot out there I'll drink, alchohol is disgusting.

:o

Wait, what did he say?

No, I just need to stay away from alchohol in general. Theres not a whole lot out there I'll drink, alchohol is disgusting.

:o:o:o

!!!AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

it's a taste you need to develop

cognac is by far my favourite drink. heck I think I'll pour my self a glass right now, if it doesnt kill my flu at least I will have made it enjoyable.

I think gin is probably my favourite. Tastes superb when mixed with citrus/tropical juices.

Same here. I just can't drink anything alcoholic, not even wine. I just find the taste disgusting.

you shouldn't be drinking alcohol anyway BTH you young pup you.

well well well, look at the OLD PTG lecturing the young BTH on alcohol. !!

hahaha he's younger then my sister. PTG's parental advice comes out. I didn't start having alcohol until 16 but I only drank beer down on the farm. Still don't drink a lot. Partly that has to do with the beer everyone buys around here (bud products).

Just don't start partying like crazy when your really young its got consequences.

I like beer.. mm beer its so good

but I dont like wine or the hard stuff.. beer is what makes me all happy

Stay away from Bacardi! :puke:

No way! Barcadi Limon makes freaking awesome rum and coke.

All depends on what you mix it with. A lot of mixed drinks are really good and you can't even taste the alcohol. Beer, in general, is pretty nasty, though. It's something I drink because it's cheaper than hard liquor. I like Budweiser best because it goes down really easily. Basically, I can tolerate it easier than any other beer.

Just don't start partying like crazy when your really young its got consequences.

Yeah, alcohol helps people do really stupid stuff. I never touched the stuff till I was legal, and I still drink maybe once a month. Actually less now that I graduated.

I like beer.. mm beer its so good

but I dont like wine or the hard stuff.. beer is what makes me all happy

To me, beer tastes like Club Soda. I don't like Club Soda at all.

And don't worry PTG - I said I don't like it. I'd much rather drink water or anything else. I'm the least likely person to become an alcoholic.

Good BTH because I know at least 20 people (most of them are girls though) that are on track to be in rehab for drugs and alcohol in about 2 years. This one girl had such a bad problem a friend and I felt like writing a letter to the parents saying there daughter is a coke addict and has drug and alcohol issues. But these parents don't care. This one girl would down a daniels every night and her parents just stood there doing nothing.

Fast-Food Run on Zambonis Gets Workers Fired

By JOHN MILLER, AP

BOISE, Idaho (Nov. 22) - Two employees of the city's ice skating rink have been fired for making a midnight fast-food run in a pair of Zambonis.

An anonymous tipster reported seeing the two big ice-resurfacing machines chug through a Burger King drive-through and return to the rink around 12:30 a.m. on Nov. 10. The squat, rubber-tired vehicles, which have a top speed of about 5 mph, drove 1 1/2 miles in all.

The Zamboni operators, both temporary city employees whose names and ages were not released by Parks and Recreation Department, had to negotiate at least one intersection with a traffic light on their late-night creep from Idaho Ice World.

"They were fired immediately," said Parks Department Director Jim Hall. "We're pretty sure it was just the one time. When we interviewed them, they didn't seem to be too concerned about it. I don't think they understood the seriousness of it."

Hall said neither the $75,000 Zambonis nor their $10,000 blades appeared damaged, but the city could charge the employees with operating an unlicensed motor vehicle on a public street.