10,000 Posts

revvvrob

when will shortcat get 10,000 posts?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think shortcat will make his 10,000th post?

• winter of 2006
    • spring of 2007
    • summer of 2007
    • fall of 2007
    • winter of 2007
    • early 2008
    • mid 2008
    • late 2008
    • When the Habs win the Cup (June 2007)
    • When the Maples win the Cup (Never)
    • He'll get there, but he won't be first

I thought it might be mildly entertaining to guestimate how long it will take shortcat to reach Cal Ripken Jr. status in HW. The poll is anonymous - so - make a post, place your bets, and lets watch shortcat go post-crazy this hockey season! :D

:ghg:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4300 posts left. (4/3) × π × r3

15-July 05 frac{(1+i)(5-4i)}{(1-i)(5+4i)}

2 preseason games. 82 games.

Bell Centre capacity: 21273

Þ 82/7 = 11,7

(y - y1)(x2 - x1) = (x - x1) (y2 - y1)

(614,3 . 7)/82 = 52,4

In 2005-06 the Habs scored 243 goals & allowed 247.

:wacko: Spring 2007, without a doubt.

4300 posts left. (4/3) × π × r3

15-July 05 frac{(1+i)(5-4i)}{(1-i)(5+4i)}

2 preseason games. 82 games.

Bell Centre capacity: 21273

Þ 82/7 = 11,7

(y - y1)(x2 - x1) = (x - x1) (y2 - y1)

(614,3 . 7)/82 = 52,4

In 2005-06 the Habs scored 243 goals & allowed 247.

:wacko: Spring 2007, without a doubt.

Hahahaha :lol:

That's great, but that's if the Habs repeat last year stats. I guess if the Habs are better this year, it might happen before the end of 2006.

personally - i think he'll get there at the end of the 2007 playoffs - the increased posting frenzie (however close to the cup the Habs are) should be all the motivation shortcat will need to get the job done.

I went with Summer 07. Technically if keeps at his current pace of 13 posts a day then he should arrive there around August 24th. Obviously with the playoffs and free agents and stuff, it might be sooner then that so I'll say sometime during June 2007.

Who's Shortcat? The guy with Fozzie the Bear in his avatar?

shortcat?.... never heard of him.... little kitty? :mellow: puny pussy? :o tiny feline? :unsure::unsure:

i voted the maple leafs one... it's funny (the 'never' part, that is...).

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Edited by shortcat1

shortcat?.... never heard of him.... little kitty? :mellow: puny pussy? :o tiny feline? :unsure::unsure:

i voted the maple leafs one... it's funny (the 'never' part, that is...).

I think that if you get to spam a post just to hit the mark one faster than I have the right to spam a post telling you you're not allowed to!

I see now that you broke away another 100 posts or so since before my vacation and then school started. But 10, 000 is a long way. You might wanna get a better walking stick, this one isn't taking you fast enough.

I think that if you get to spam a post just to hit the mark one faster than I have the right to spam a post telling you you're not allowed to!

I see now that you broke away another 100 posts or so since before my vacation and then school started. But 10, 000 is a long way. You might wanna get a better walking stick, this one isn't taking you fast enough.

two comments on this, bth...

first... that first sentence of yours... i have no clue what you're saying. maybe being on holidays has made your grammar kind of rusty

second... you're right, my walking stick isn't fast enough so I've switched to my wheeled walker. it allows me to drag my wheeled running-shoed left foot as I 'speed' along ahead of you upstarts. Man, I can get up to about a half mile an hour of hair-screaming velocity.

You'll NEVER catch up!!!

... just a minute... just a minute... I think I perceive that my pacemaker is going to fail in 27 hours. It'll work perfectly till then but, at that point, it'll stop functioning altogether.

I'm going to have to send Frank in there and check it out... what an inner-space odyssey that'll be. Speaking of myself in the third person, ha'll be alright, ha'll be alright.