Apr. 9, Wings vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

If the Habs lose tonight, we know who to blame as last game's GDT winner didn't post tonight's. :)

detroit.gif

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Helm
Nyquist - Sheahan - Tatar
Weiss - Andersson - Ferraro
Miller - Glendening - Pulkkinen

Kronwall - Ericsson
DeKeyser - Quincey
Smith - Zidlicky

Howard

canadiens.gif

Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Gallagher
Smith-Pelly - Desharnais - Parenteau
de la Rose - Eller - Weise
Prust - Mitchell - Flynn

Markov - Subban
Emelin - Petry
Beaulieu - Gilbert

Price

Puck drop is at 7:30. It's the final regional telecast of the season and can be seen on RDS, SNE, and (apparently) City Montreal.

With a win tonight, the Habs would clinch first in the division and have nothing at all to play for on Saturday.

How so? Tampa would also have to lose. Tampa holds the tie breaker based on ROW.

Nice to see Pelly and Paranteau having fun and seemed to do same last game also. Got a super lil centreman to work with!

Also nice to Pateryn hitting and playing vs a Gilbert, hope he play 20+ minutes. :hyper:

Dig those rotating logos!

Playing out the regular season string....zzzzzzzzzz. Wake me when the games start mattering

And with MaxPac back on attack, Jack, sack pack, lack mack. tack.erm. fd] ./.d jw-fwaj p....peters out.

I think was 2nd or 3rd time Emelin was looking for big hit and the young Finn just got his head up to see him coming.

When I've noticed him of late, he's seemed pretty good to me. but I haven't been focusing much on him. Whuddya think Don?

To me it seems Emelin is back to 100% strength and has been looking/hunting for and dishing out some big hits fairly consistently lately.

Yeah, you're right. A Montreal win and any TB loss gets them the division. My bad.

Mark this day on the calender, Brian was wrong, how can this be? Just kidding you buddy. :)

• Upvote 1