Game Thread | Atlanta vs. Montreal | 01/09/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lats would do it, the only thing that slowed him down was the time it took him for his first goal, after that he played very good, and it's his first year, you got to expect mistakes.

Apparently Ryder is hurt again, but that's RDS they can't see anything...

Edited by Nesquik

now it's Higgins, Koivu and Latendresse

the announcers on rds tv say that, after the goal, ryder left for the team dressing room... don't know what happened.one!

GO :hlogo: GO!

Don't be silly. You know I am talking about his entire hockey career. Go look it up and see for yourself. You are not going to find an offensively gifted forward. Oh and in an interview about him, they even talked about how they drafted him for his potential to be a good defensive center.

Big deal, players change given the circumstances. Pleks has above average speed and good passing and puck control. He has everything it takes to be an offensive threat. I am sure they drafted Streit because he was a defenseman but hey he is playing center of all places.

You are obviously biased, you blamed Rivet for Lats mistake and wanted him benched and you blame Plekanec for the problems of the second line. Watch the games and not the stats sheets.

Big deal, players change given the circumstances. Pleks has above average speed and good passing and puck control. He has everything it takes to be an offensive threat. I am sure they drafted Streit because he was a defenseman but hey he is playing center of all places.

You are obviously biased, you blamed Rivet for Lats mistake and wanted him benched and you blame Plekanec for the problems of the second line. Watch the games and not the stats sheets.

LOL, I watch ever single game. Rivet screwed up in the first place, but the guy missed the net. He also missed taking his man.

I don't blame Pleks for all the woes on the 2nd line, but he is a part of the problem for sure.

Pleks is not a naturally gifted scorer. He is not a great play maker either. He is fast and defensively aware, which is pretty standard for a 3rd line center.

If I am biased, I guess most of the media, the draft guys, and half the fans on this board are too. ;)

In any case, you are completely entitled to your opinion, as am I. For the record, i base mine on watching how he plays. I am convinced he has a bright future in this league as a shutdown guy and on the PK. I don't need Pleks to get 80 points to love his play.

welcome back, michael... a fat lip = a goal... nice...........one!

All 5 on 5 goals....nice.

that's right...i never noticed that... very encouraging, i hope... not just a blip, i hope...one!