Game Thread | Islanders vs. Montreal | 02/03/07

Spider-Man NL

islanders_logo.jpgvrssign.gifcanadiens_logo.jpg

2006-07 Regular Season Record:

islanders50.gif24-21-6 : 54 Points (11th in the Eastern Conference)

montreal50.gif28-18-6 : 62 Points (4th in the Eastern Conference)

Projected goalies for this game are:

New York

2134.gif# 39 Rick DiPietro (20-16-3), 2.82 GAA, .911 Save%

Montreal

2311.gif# 39 Cristobal Huet (19-11-3), 2.67 GAA, .921 Save%

Islanders Roster
Link

Canadiens Roster
Link

LW.jpgHabs_spin.gifrw.jpg

Higgins - Koivu - Ryder
Latendresse - Plekanec - Kovalev
Samsonov - Bonk - Johnson
Murray - Lapierre - Streit

d.jpg

Komisarek - Markov
Souray - Rivet
Dandeneault - Bouillon

G.jpg
Cristobal Huet

Meetings This Year:

Dec. 7th, 2006:montreal50.gif4 islanders50.gif2

BonkNYIBig.jpg

HuetNYI.jpg

This game can be seen 2:00pm eastern on:
l_RDS.gif& fsny_100.gif

Cjad.jpg
Listen to the game live at 2:00 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg
Listen to the game live (In French) at 2:00 pm on CKAC 730 AM Edited by Spider-Man NL

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see another passion filled, fast paced, playoff style game.

GO HABS GO!

Nice job SpiderMan! I see you're using the PNGs now for the statistics. 1/3 the file size with better quality. Win-win isn't it ;)

I've got the Penguins on my mind, i frankly don't care too much about this game, as long as we win and win HARD on sunday.

Still, a game's a game and i'll be glued to the TV, as usual.

GO HABS GO!

Bring home 2 pts!

I sincerely hope that they will play better than the last 3 afternoon games, anyway i hate afternoon games i think players too they are use to sleep at the time they are playing.

This week end should be off if they think americans just want to watch football.

The NHL is always bending down on american brodcast. Just watch if The Rangers make the playoff there will be some afternoon playoff games.

Just an idea take the week end off except fot the canadian teams where the people really care for this sport.

This is it boys! 4 pts this weekend will put us in good positioning in the standings going in to next week.

We can win both these games at home... anyone know the overall record for Superbowl weekend games at Montreal? I know these back to back afternoon games on Superbowl weekend have been going on for a long time now.....

GO HABS GO!!!!!! :hlogo:

Tout cela est bien prometteur mais, avant de recroiser les Penguins, le Canadien doit d'abord négocier avec les Islanders. Il y a comme un danger que le Tricolore n'ait pas la tête à Miroslav Satan et Rick «j'en ai pour 15 ans» DiPietro. La réponse officielle, dans le vestiaire, c'est qu'on n'oublie pas d'y aller un match à la fois.

:P:lol:

source: Armstrong sera un joueur marqué, demain

We should hit the Isles early: they'll probably freak out when they see all the people in the stands, and have to wait to the 1st intermission to be told the people are called 'fans'...unusual to rare on long Islands.

Deers in headlights: RUN THEM DOWN!

Go :hlogo: !

Koivu a goal, plus some sort of points for Bouillion.

WOOOOOOTT!!! Amazing job on the gamethread Spidey, like always :)

-->Look out for a passion filled game from the Isles and Habs :D lol

GO HABS GOOOOO! I'll be watchin it all the way WOOOOOOOOOOTT!!

section 416-

seats: D19and D20

I expect higgins to get out of the blue against his hometown team !!

Hey I will be there as well with PRG. If you would like to say hello section 111 Row C Seat 13

This week end should be off if they think americans just want to watch football.

The NHL is always bending down on american brodcast. Just watch if The Rangers make the playoff there will be some afternoon playoff games.

Just an idea take the week end off except fot the canadian teams where the people really care for this sport.

The Habs have played these two afternoon games on superbowl weekend for my entire life.

Edited by JMMR

It's shame this game is between the 2 Penquin games. It probably takes the edge out of sunday! But still hope it will be fierce. Dunno if they come out hard this game, im afraid. We need the points.

Unfortunately Ryder isnt Benched, he deserves it. Still no Perezhogin, whats with him? Benched or hurt?

It's shame this game is between the 2 Penquin games. It probably takes the edge out of sunday! But still hope it will be fierce. Dunno if they come out hard this game, im afraid. We need the points.

Unfortunately Ryder isnt Benched, he deserves it. Still no Perezhogin, whats with him? Benched or hurt?

He's been a healthy scratch