Game Thread | Pittsburgh vs. Canadiens | 02/04/07

Spider-Man NL

Great

I hope the refs get hit by a bus tonight.

I really really do. In fact I will pray for that because it would be pretty funny!

Seriously turn the tv off and stop watching the game if it's going to make you say stupid things like that.

Thanks refs.

Game over boys.

If the Habs would stop being lazy and skate then the refs won't make all these calls ... the game is over because the Players want it to be over ... they don't want to play and it looks like they don't want to be there .. they've got the whole " refs are making us lose " crap in there head so it's ok to give up ... the way you over come ref's , bad bounces is to PLAY HARDER ... they only reason they will lose this game is because they don't care.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the ref blocks Kovalevs way.

This is ridiculous.

Seriously turn the tv off and stop watching the game if it's going to make you say ######ed things like that.

After the pathetic display of officiating in this game and the other pittsburgh game, I'll say that wont even be enough.

Great

I hope the refs get hit by a bus tonight.

I really really do. In fact I will pray for that because it would be pretty funny!

It will happen if Patrick Roy is the driver

And the ref blocks Kovalevs way.

This is ridiculous.

After the pathetic display of officiating in this game and the other pittsburgh game, I'll say that wont even be enough.

so you wish and prey for death/injury on people because you don't agree on a call ... in a GAME ? :nono:

Yes, the refs are incompetent. It's a league-wide problem, but not the SPECIFIC problem facing the Habs. If it were, why did we WIN all those games earlier in the season?

The bottom line is that our core players are royally sucking ass and therefore the team is losing. We need help! Some sort of shake up. Because this is garbage.

The bottom line is that our core players are royally sucking ass and therefore the team is losing. We need help! Some sort of shake up. Because this is garbage.

Bang on. And Carbo, I think, made some bad decisions today.

Its simple as this WE NEED A TRADE!!!!!

I hope BG is watching and learning...Because we sliding hard, and there are teams that are out of the playoffs in the east that could very well take the Canadiens spot...I cant wait for the trade Deadline.

Edited by justintb