Game Thread | Carolina vs. Canadiens | 02/06/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may our team win a huge two in a row!!!!

oh... and not let in the 1st goal again...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Hearing a lot of boos directed at the refs again.

I wonder what would happen if one of the forwards "accidently" rattled one towards the guys in stripes.

wow what the hell is up with the sloppy play by the habs.

WAKE UP KOIVU HIGGINS AND RYDER!!!

They aren't playing on the same line.

Well if the habs lose this will all be on Carbo, with ######ed lines like this and sitting perezhogin in favour of two useless pylons all eyes are on him. He is really starting to look like he has no idea what he is doing. Poor Lapierre, stuck on the dead weight line.

I missed the lines. Are they this?

Streit-Koivu-Johnson

Latendresse-Plekanec-Kovalev

Higgins-Bonk-Ryder

Murray-Lapierre-Downey

?

woah... komisarek got stiffed there...

well, so far, at least they're shooting... pucks aren't getting through a lot but shots are good... no shots are not good...

Komisareks gotta stop taking stupid decisions.

The Carolina player doesnt even have a stick and instead of just taking the puck away he checks him and the play continues and Carolina ends up getting a good scoring chance.

UGH

Ya but he'll think twice next time he tries flying down the left side. It's like Pavlov. " Everytime I skate hard down the left side, my ribs hurt."

well, so far, i'm thrilled to say that the canadiens haven't allowed the 1st goal in the 1st five minutes of the game...

that's great!

well, so far, i'm thrilled to say that the canadiens haven't allowed the 1st goal in the 1st five minutes of the game...

that's great!

LOL Me too bro :lol: By the way nice avatar dude :D

LOL Me too bro :lol: By the way nice avatar dude :D

thanks...

that's the headstock of my myrtlewood 12-string guitar...

nice instrument... good full, deep sound...

Okay first period. Really dumb and lazy penalty on Ryder, but we're lucky Stillman did the same. Great chance for Streit to open up the scoring. As for the 4th line of Murray, Lapierre, and Downey, it's nice they are trying to initiate some contact for the team, but they are a major liability on the ice. Their last shift it was a miracle the Canes did not score. Murray could not clear the puck, as he was falling all over the ice and it seemed like on the puck as well. I my opinion, Murray and Downey and no better than AHL players, at least Downey laid some hits and fights occasionally. No way Murray should be in instead of Perez or Sammy. We would be much better off with Laps, Perez and Sammy or even Kosty. They could not be any worse in our own zone, and at least have a chance to score. Too bad Murray did not get claimed on waivers earlier in the season. Seems like all the d-shots are being blocked at the blueline, not alost gets through. Is our d really that bad a getting shots through.