Game Thread | Carolina vs. Canadiens | 02/06/07

Spider-Man NL

Did anyone see that? Niinimaa was saying "Bad pass" to Downey before it went to commercial.

nope and, on top of that, i can't lip read worth beans... i can usually figure out 'i love you' but beyond that...

GO :hlogo: GO!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is kind of stupid because the refs let pass an interference penalty behind the canadiens net when a hurricanes player knocked down a canadiens player when he hadn't even touched the puck...

Ugh Plekanec...why didnt u just pass it!!! If that pass came garanteed Kovalev woulda put it in!

He DID pass it. Ward kocked it away before it got across.

Edited by RobRock

Cmon Komi, make us proud. Crush Williams hard against the wall just so it hurts but doesnt injure him. And keep it legal.

and do it lots like he's done to larose who's now a bit 'gun shy' when going down komisarek's side...

really good pressure there... too bad that it didn't succeed

Too many Kovalev spin-arama's on that PP

His puck control is what keeps the PP going. I don't mind him doing his spins, it draws the defenders away from him while buying him time to make a pass.

I'm getting sick and tired of not scoring goals. 1 goal in 2 periods again...ugh so stupid.

-->The Habs are putting on good pressure and the goalies are playin good tonight too does that answer anything? :lol:

I'm getting sick and tired of not scoring goals. 1 goal in 2 periods again...ugh so stupid.

maybe this year you should look at becoming a sabres fan or a nashville fan... they score lots of goals... buffalo will be your best bet...

maybe this year you should look at becoming a sabres fan or a nashville fan... they score lots of goals... buffalo will be your best bet...

Wow, well said bro :clap:

GO :hlogo: GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!