Game Thread | Panthers vs. Habs | 02/13/07

Spider-Man NL

Wow pathetic game so far for the habs.

Honestly is it that hard to clear the puck out of the zone, make a GOOD first pass and maybe create one scoring chance in the 2nd period?

Now you see how much Kovalev meant to this team.

You sure know how to talk.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow pathetic game so far for the habs.

Honestly is it that hard to clear the puck out of the zone, make a GOOD first pass and maybe create one scoring chance in the 2nd period?

Now you see how much Kovalev meant to this team.

You sure know how to talk.

GO :hlogo: GO!

Huet is usually known for having good rebound control. And according to whoever was commentating t he All-Star Skills Competition, Huet has "great" lateral movement. Not that I agree with him, it's just strange,

Guys talking about all-star goalies in the game always toss about accolades about foot speed and lateral movement. Not much talking about the actual game other than some ref bashing. Must not be terribly entertaining (I can't see it tonight. Boo)

Now that the sponsorship money has stopped flowing, damn leafs can afford to outbid us for the refs "extra services program".

(suprised emery even got suspended, dont know who the refs were but if it wasnt helen keller, he should be suspended for such an obvious non-call.)

Love the HABS more than anything but please trade Ryder for a large molson dry or something... he has about as much a chance of winning a battle on the boards as Jesus Christ.

Power play!!!!!!

Is there a reason you're quoting A4L with no response? It makes it difficult to ignore posters when all of their posts are quoted. At least if you are going to reference it, you could actually respond as well.

I'm glad Huet is looking like he is back on his game.

That is one positive to build on!

Yeah totally agreed bro :) The Habs are playin with lots of intensity tonite so that's another positive thing :D

Is there a reason you're quoting A4L with no response? It makes it difficult to ignore posters when all of their posts are quoted. At least if you are going to reference it, you could actually respond as well.

Agreed.

Yeah totally agreed bro :) The Habs are playin with lots of intensity tonite so that's another positive thing :D

Yeah but theyve probably had only 2 good scoring chances all game.

Thats not acceptable against a shitty team sitting in 14th place when youre in a heated battle to make the playoffs.

Gotta win tonight cuz tommorow is a garantee loss vs NJ.

i'm giving what i believe to be an appropriate response to his flood of negativity...

a nice 'no response' response = 'look, i'm not going to honour those comments of yours with response that you can jump on and build your negativity' (i'm endeavouring to respond by ignoring his comments - if that makes sense...)

Guys talking about all-star goalies in the game always toss about accolades about foot speed and lateral movement. Not much talking about the actual game other than some ref bashing. Must not be terribly entertaining (I can't see it tonight. Boo)

Thy were about to do the "game" where the 3 shooters are stuck in their positions and have a something like 10 seconds to score as many goals as they can. The guy said he expected Huet to be great at "this because he has great lateral movement." Anyways....

Yeah but theyve probably had only 2 good scoring chances all game.

Thats not acceptable against a shitty team sitting in 14th place when youre in a heated battle to make the playoffs.

Gotta win tonight cuz tommorow is a garantee loss vs NJ.

oh dear................