Game Thread | Hurricanes vs. Canadiens | 02/17/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see if they can play 60 minutes tonight.. they need to get up a few here and get some confidence back.

I still can't believe all the people who want to dump Souray. Frankly, he is the only guy delivering the good these days. What I really like is he is putting the the puck where his mouth is.

Lets see if they can play 60 minutes tonight.. they need to get up a few here and get some confidence back.

I still can't believe all the people who want to dump Souray. Frankly, he is the only guy delivering the good these days. What I really like is he is putting the the puck where his mouth is.

According to pure conjecture the team has no intention of moving him and is trying to sign him. It'll be interesting to see if this is confirmed in the media by next week.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Good effort by the Habs in the first tonite. Seems like they have more jump. Terrible call for diving on Ryder. Nice effort by the Perez, Laps, Milroy line. Perez has good jump, hopefully Carbo keeps giving him icetime. Higgins also looked strong out there. Unfortunately Koivu looks bad, terrible line change in the last two minutes. Also Bouillion, plays too much. Always losing the puck and getting his shot blocked. Rather almost see Ninimaa in there. All-in-all a good first period

I totally agree. I hope with every fiber in my being that we can get Markov and Souray back for 2007-08, because Sheldon is such an important cog in this team. He's a great leader, and a great player.

What really scares me is if Koivu's eye becomes career ending, then we have nothing at all up the middle! Yikes... I really want them to bring in a top center, but I want Koivu right behind him on the 2nd line.

I totally agree. I hope with every fiber in my being that we can get Markov and Souray back for 2007-08, because Sheldon is such an important cog in this team. He's a great leader, and a great player.

Bla bla bla....just so you can dog him and how much money he makes next year when he gets deked out and hits a dry spell. Once he gets his 6 million he'll dry up and you know it.

Bla bla bla....just so you can dog him and how much money he makes next year when he gets deked out and hits a dry spell. Once he gets his 6 million he'll dry up and you know it.

so by that logic, we need to dump any player who is successful.

McCabe has 41 points this year, so even if he is not scoring as much as last year, he is still a solid asset.

there is no reason to expect that Souray won't be a 15 plus goal scorer next year as well.

wow.. the refs found their whistles.. surprise surprise...

so by that logic, we need to dump any player who is successful.

McCabe has 41 points this year, so even if he is not scoring as much as last year, he is still a solid asset.

there is no reason to expect that Souray won't be a 15 plus goal scorer next year as well.

wow.. the refs found their whistles.. surprise surprise...

I was saying that with a wink..... ;)

I'm listening to CJAD and I swear these guys read our forum. They are talking about what the fans want

Bring back M. Garon, Bring back M. Garon, Bring back M. Garon,

hope this works..

;)

Guy had Koivu hooked galore.. no call..

Is there ever going to be a game when this shoddy reffing is in our favour?

Ah.. well then.. ah.. :)

NO! get over it.................................... :rolleyes: