Game Thread | Hurricanes vs. Canadiens | 02/17/07

Spider-Man NL

Yeah...that eye comment was over the top.

I hate Sucku...he makes me want to puke more often than not, but I'd never wish that on anyone.

Now, what I do wish is that he'd waive his no-trade clause for a team that would be stupid enough to trade for him...ect...but to wish blindness on someone is just warped.

It's a little joke you guys can't get one? Nothing seems to be able to wake up koivu or make him give up on his C, the only thing that can make this happen in an other injury.... Who cares, avoid my last post on Koivu, I was on whatever Aebischer4life smokes...

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think I have ever felt so helpless as a fan in my life.

It would be nice to hear Gainey or Carbo come out and say the guys in the room are going to have to turn this around, blah blah blah. Habs have now lost 6 games in a row and moved from a comfortable 4th place position to 10th a plummeting.

And we have silence and a prayer that a goalie with 0 experience will save the season.

games over i agree, not because the team is playing so bad, but because aebischer is about as good as.....theodore!!!

Maybe if we had a goalie that could stop something, this team would be getting a big save and a break the other way.

Maybe if we had a team that could break the other way, we could make use of good goaltending :/

I bet a trade will happen if we lose tonight. Maybe even a firing of Carbo. I just have the feeling that Gainey has had enough.

Hope you're right..

I bet a trade will happen if we lose tonight. Maybe even a firing of Carbo. I just have the feeling that Gainey has had enough.

I have been thinking this for a couple weeks now...and I wake up eveyday just as disappointed as the previous.

I dont think I have ever felt so helpless as a fan in my life.

It would be nice to hear Gainey or Carbo come out and say the guys in the room are going to have to turn this around, blah blah blah. Habs have now lost 6 games in a row and moved from a comfortable 4th place position to 10th a plummeting.

And we have silence and a prayer that a goalie with 0 experience will save the season.

Hey, if Halak can get a goal or two tomorrow, who knows?

Game observations

1. Latendresse is terrible and should be on the fourth line again

2. Carbo juggles lines again even after a very good first period. Why he can't just set the lines for an entire game is beyond me.

3. Aebischer cannot carry this team anywhere.

4. Streit is playing well.

5. Sourray got a goal but has made several crappy plays.

6. Koivu looks awful out there, something has to be wrong with him.

Game observations

1. Latendresse is terrible and should be on the fourth line again

2. Carbo juggles lines again even after a very good first period. Why he can't just set the lines for an entire game is beyond me.

3. Aebischer cannot carry this team anywhere.

4. Streit is playing well.

5. Sourray got a goal but has made several crappy plays.

6. Koivu looks awful out there, something has to be wrong with him.

Agreed,

and theres the empty net goal

FACK