Game Thread | Montreal vs. Predators | 02/22/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, what was with the camerawork that game?? I swear the cameraman was drunk or something. Jerking all over and was always behind the play. Made me dizzy to watch.

moonshine?

the rink pa announcers were pretty shoddy too :( Hockey-wise, Nashville is no Montreal . . .

Wow, what a great result tonite. I thought when i was 2-0, it was game over. Very Gutsy comeback and great effort. I've been hard on Murray throughout, but thought he had a good game tonite. Besides the goal, hits and creating havoc outthere with Bonk and Johnson. What a bonus to get a point, let alone 2 tonite. Nice to see Sammy with the tying goal.

Nice game for some serious momentum. Not that any game is unimportant, but the next two are huge against the Islanders and the Leafs which are right there with us. We need to build on the win, keep the energy high, and start climbing in the standings again.

GO :hlogo: GO

Nice game for some serious momentum. Not that any game is unimportant, but the next two are huge against the Islanders and the Leafs which are right there with us. We need to build on the win, keep the energy high, and start climbing in the standings again.

GO :hlogo: GO

The next two games are one of the most important games...

Just a massive win! Great to see Sammy pot the tying goal, maybe that will give him a big shot in the arm, he looked real good tonight...

Another good game from Murray, he's not looking so useless anymore, although i dont know if there is a spot for him once Kovy and Begin are back in the lineup so we'll see.

Just a massive win! Great to see Sammy pot the tying goal, maybe that will give him a big shot in the arm, he looked real good tonight...

Another good game from Murray, he's not looking so useless anymore, although i dont know if there is a spot for him once Kovy and Begin are back in the lineup so we'll see.

Yes.. Great to see Sammy helping us, finally!! haha woow.. pretty weird game but great to get the win

The next two games are one of the most important games...

Everygame from now on is a must win.

Before Huet got injured I felt helpless watching the Habs because I thought the only way we could get a spark would be through a trade. But Huet's injury and a call to the farm has finally woken the boys up.

We just beat one of the best team's in the league in their barn and they had 2 goals go in off of our D-Men.

We keep playing like this and we got a shot!

Even though he allowed 5 goals, i'm guessing Halak will get the nod again. What can he do when 2 goals our scored by his own d-men, the point shot looked like a screen, and no chance on the other two. Poor Abby, can't even get in the lineup when Huet goes down. Might as well ride Halak, as long as the W's keep on coming.

Even though he allowed 5 goals, i'm guessing Halak will get the nod again. What can he do when 2 goals our scored by his own d-men, the point shot looked like a screen, and no chance on the other two. Poor Abby, can't even get in the lineup when Huet goes down. Might as well ride Halak, as long as the W's keep on coming.

No question in my mind. He played awesome tonight especially in the third and the shootout. He just does not give up soft goals. A couple of odd ones tonight but no softies. I say keep him going as long as he keeps playing well.

I was wondering if the goalies ever pay attention to Koivu? Each time I watch Koivu in shoot outs, I feel like i'm watching an old tape of Koivu, he always does the same deke infront of the net, and it actually works...

I was wondering if the goalies ever pay attention to Koivu? Each time I watch Koivu in shoot outs, I feel like i'm watching an old tape of Koivu, he always does the same deke infront of the net, and it actually works...

Cuz he's just that damn good! :P

Cuz he's just that damn good! :P

His brother did the same thing too :P But the goalies don't seem to understand the Koivus go right and backhands the puck in the top corner...

Edited by Nesquik