The American Idol Scandal, what do you think about it?

Pierre the Great

Hmmm.

Apparently this is the work of an ex boyfriend. Now as most of us are males on here (at least I think ;)) would you do this to someone?

Anyway turns out more nude pics were taken..... on the WWII memorial in Washington. very classy heck that's a crime. lol

I have no idea what this is about because American Idol is the equivalent of dirt on my shoe in my world. Was it on CNN? I missed it.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

OK, as long as no one posts a link to the story, I won't know what happened and what the big deal is. So can someone give me a summary?

I have no idea what this is about because American Idol is the equivalent of dirt on my shoe in my world. Was it on CNN? I missed it.

More like shit on the sidewalk. I don't walk in shit, but I'll walk on dirt.

Got to shake my head when this sort of story comes out of the united states -- half a million civilians already killed in iraq, dirty depleted uranium shot all over the place so infants for the next 20+ years will be born blind, the sheer cost of delivering this terror has emptied public coffers so education and healthcare and the infastructure are crumbling . . . and yet, stupefyingly, Antonella Barba's #### are the scandal. And on the Lincoln Memorial, that's a federal crime! Old Abe must be rolling in his grave, screaming: "You've got it all wrong -- more ####!!!"

Got to shake my head when this sort of story comes out of the united states -- half a million civilians already killed in iraq, dirty depleted uranium shot all over the place so infants for the next 20+ years will be born blind, the sheer cost of delivering this terror has emptied public coffers so education and healthcare and the infastructure are crumbling . . . and yet, stupefyingly, Antonella Barba's #### are the scandal. And on the Lincoln Memorial, that's a federal crime! Old Abe must be rolling in his grave, screaming: "You've got it all wrong -- more ####!!!"

I hate to be a stickler for detail....but it's her fellating technique that is the scandal, not really her ####.

I hate to be a stickler for detail....but it's her fellating technique that is the scandal, not really her ####.

so, ####, sex, so what? it's all good :P

lol apparently jlp you haven't been paying attention to the Anna Nicole Smith fiasco. This whole week was like a flash back to the OJ trial. Except it was theatre, the judge was a joke, he cried for god sakes.

Yeah I read about that too, and then there was the old Janet Jackson superbowl nipple (horror!) hehehe, seems there's a 'scandal' there every few months and it's rarely if ever about anything actually important.

Yup that's america land of the pointless. Every human being talked about britney's shaved head for a week. Every week its something new. The news cable outlets don't talk about the news anymore. And the government channel *cough* fox news *cough* can't talk about the war anymore so they either rant on NBC News or talk about celebrity stuff lol.

There used to be places for celebrity gossip and so on. You'd get this "junk news" in the National Enquirer and its ilk, no problem with that. I get Fox and CNN here, and yeah, like you said, junk news has gone mainstream now -- celebrity's head-shaving, a judge crying about a celebrity sexpot's funeral arrangements, a celebrity nipple here, a celebrity blow job there, this is the news!!! There are tens of thousands of people dying in Darfar, that only made the news because celebrity George Clooney was involved. Sheesh.