Game Thread | Habs vs. Boston | 03/03/07

Spider-Man NL

Anyone care to tell me Carbo's logic in splitting up our only decent line Kovalev Plex and Kosty by replacing Kosty when they go to the PP and putting Samsonov on a PP unit instead?

Carbo is an idiot. I no longer have any doubts. :angry:

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your spamming again??

:?-

how are my supposed to tell him to answer my PM without posting it? Send him a telekinetic message?

If I say "Carbo isnt a good coach", who dares to say against me? (have to say why he IS a good coach)

Carbo sucks... bring on Hunter

Whats the point of drafting all these exciting offensively gifted players so that carbo can yell at them every time they do what they are good at. How long till they just learn to dump, chase, and cash their cheques? Gillett and GAiney need to step in here you dont go and buy a ferrari then put a g**d*** governor on it so it cant go over 30 km an hour.

This makes me sick!

We used to have one of the best 3rd lines in the league, now we have four of them... 3rd lines are great but dont win games and are boring as hell to watch.

WE NEED THE RUN AND GUN "O"

If you build it... they will score

GO HABS GO

Do we need the players to be even -less- disciplined as they are right now?

sometimes we need to get the momentum back on our side... a fight can do that just as much as a goal can.

think back to iginla vs. beauchemin ... a vet like selanne said it really got the team stirred up... im sure there are more examples. I hear what your saying but if komi plays big he needs to back it up.. not back down.

montreal won't make the playoffs with this lack on intensity.

I read. My answer is: No, but thanks for thinking about me.

I guess I won't be getting any more help frmo you then. Because I'm sure you know some tricks. You know more about the intricacies of EHM than anyone else in HWL.

I guess I won't be getting any more help frmo you then. Because I'm sure you know some tricks. You know more about the intricacies of EHM than anyone else in HWL.

Stop, you make it sound like I'm the Yoda of EHM. Dude, I'm not green and speak inversed, I do not.

Funny quotes from movies that works with us atm.

"You son of a bitches couldnt close an umbrella" - Smokey and the bandit.

fill in folks. :P

I bet we can't even win the Toss.

(heared the other day a soccer player complaining to his coach, he said; Coach, its just horrible, we cant even win the toss :D)

CARBO IS NOT THE PROBLEM

I wonder if you were god's gift to your profession after 6 months? He needs time to make this HIS team. The core of this team is rotten. It needs to be remade or made to do what the coaching staff want. If he's no good how come all the former coach's of this team are leading the league. Why do you think Lemaire is in Minni because he likes the winters? Its because coaching in Montreal is a special kind of hell and you are not helping

How's Sweden Dalhabs? What town?

Not really a town. I live in a village named Sälen in the midwest part of the country. Tourist skiinresort so its population is huge atm though.