Searching for a nice HABS hat ...

bombTHEice

I need a new hat but I don't really can find a good online shop ... do you guys know some where I can get HABS hats? :unsure:

Thx B)

why don't you look at the source

habs shop

I hope you mean : wow it's ugly !!

Yes however because of the sheer uniqueness of it I tried to order one anyway -- but I was quoted $45 for shipping to Japan, almost twice the cost of the hat itself, so I abandoned the plan .. . . :unsure:

all green is sort of cool, no?

I baught i really nice one directly at the Bell Centre. They got plenty of models, good variety. Mines is blue and grey with a blue logo who seems to have been sewn.

for 29$ Ca it is really nice. They got kind of "army" models.

I baught i really nice one directly at the Bell Centre. They got plenty of models, good variety. Mines is blue and grey with a blue logo who seems to have been sewn.

for 29$ Ca it is really nice. They got kind of "army" models.

Yeah I'll probably be in Montréal this summer so I'll pick one up then I guess, but the all green one has tickled my fancy ^_^ hmmm

i used to have a nice one, but forgot it at a restaurant across from Place-des-arts and when I went back I think the waiter had appropriated it as an extra pourboire.

That 2 for 1.5 deal looks interesting, now I just need to find another person in the state of Indiana who wants a habs hat...

i've got two hats... a red one and a black one (both baseball caps...)

they're ok...

GO :hlogo: GO!