Game Thread | Bruins vs. Canadiens | 03/20/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the game. A couple of thoughts:

-Latendresse looked great all game, as did Lapierre and Kovalev. They played really hard and created chances.

-Halak, while not spectacular, appeared calm and collected the entire time. He is an excellent puckhandler as well.

-Pretty boring game overall though. There wasn't a lot of excitement and I think the boys were coming down a bit from the big win against Toronto. But they stuck to a closed defensive system that didn't give up many odd-man rushes against, but also didn't produce much.

so you don't want montreal to win its preseason games? I thought you were a fan. :angry:

Oh believe me, I want to see them win their next 32 games (actually, more like every single game from now), but I'd be more than happy to settle for 24. Can't be too greedy you know. :P

Color commentators from CJAD are idiots. One of them just said, "this loss is the final coffin in the Bruin's season"? Talk about making no sense. He didn't even correct himself.

You're calling Murray Wilson an idiot? :rolleyes:

He's a hero, if anything.

You're calling Murray Wilson an idiot? :rolleyes:

He's a hero, if anything.

It was the older guy ... and he does that sort of thing regularly ... he gets so excited, or so in to sounding excited, that he blurts out any old thing that comes to his lips. I have heard so many expressions and words butchered on his lips.

My vote goes for a 27 game winning streak too :clap:

If we get the Sabres in the first round I won't be too affeared. I think it would be a good series.

If we get the Sabres in the first round I won't be too affeared. I think it would be a good series.

It would, but if Biron decides to take on Steve Begin at the blue line, we'd get to face Ty Conklin.

I'll take it!

It would, but if Biron decides to take on Steve Begin at the blue line, we'd get to face Ty Conklin.

I'll take it!

you mean miller i think.

Sidenote - no big deal or anything, but Halak is nhl.com's first star of the night.

Yes Dark Faerie, her Sens do suck, although as she points out, they may suck but they are in......

Phone calls all the way to the playoffs now, after all, this is playoff hockey.....