Talk about getting pounded...

dark_faerie87

Well, the goalie did make 83 saves. ;)

One guy on the winning team had 33 shots on goal.

Two players on the losing team was -35.

Seriously though, there is often talk about heart and passion. In my opinion there are quite a few NHL players who could learn a thing or two about passion for the game from these guys.

Damn, I feel really bad for the losing team:

http://www.iihf.com/Hydra/Tournaments_06/o...901_74_5_0.html

that was a hockey game? wow... maybe the losing team forgot their skates at home played in boots... :blink::blink::blink::blink:

GO :hlogo: GO!

A nice 9g-6a game for ALENGARD Emil and he spent 4 minutes in the penality box !!!!! The man shot 33 times !!! COMON DRIVE THE NET lol

VALSSON Kari must have killed himself with his 0 point game lol

Edited by JoeLassister

A nice 9g-6a game for ALENGARD Emil and he spent 4 minutes in the penality box !!!!! The man shot 33 times !!! COMON DRIVE THE NET lol

VALSSON Kari must have killed himself with his 0 point game lol

Yeah Kari must of been saying to himself: If I can't score now, oh I must really be bad. He probably announced his retirement after that game. :lol::lol::lol:

did the goalie even move ? :lol:

133 shots on net, so he moved enough to stop 83 of them. He must have played fairly well as he never got pulled . . . :P

I was in a football game were we lost 80-7. It was a JV game so everybody was laughing their arse off. Our coach even got ejected from the football game, and he was laughing hysterically. Only person taking it seriously was the quarterback and he had a freaking melt down. Everyone just laughed back at him.

good times.

A thread by Faerie titled "Talk about getting pounded..."

A hockey thread was not what I was expecting. :P

Well, originally it was about something else, but then I realized it was against the ToS, so I had to edit my post. :lol:

A thread by Faerie titled "Talk about getting pounded..."

A hockey thread was not what I was expecting. :P

Glad I'm not the only one, haha.

Even when I see "Talk about getting pounded" on the main board, I chuckle and then my mind wanders.

>_>

Glad I'm not the only one, haha.

Even when I see "Talk about getting pounded" on the main board, I chuckle and then my mind wanders.

>_>

Man, you guys are such perverts. I wonder what ever gave you such dirty ideas... :rolleyes:

yeah Faerie maybe you should have used a more specific title, like, "Icelanders Put the Puck in Repeatedly" or "Armenians Lie Down and Take a Load of Shots."

yeah Faerie maybe you should have used a more specific title, like, "Icelanders Put the Puck in Repeatedly" or "Armenians Lie Down and Take a Load of Shots."

What about "Icelanders shoot a load of pucks over the submissive Armenians?" ^_^

What about "Icelanders shoot a load of pucks over the submissive Armenians?" ^_^

well I tend to brevity, maybe: "Icelanders shoot load over Armenians"

thread will be closed in .. . . . . . .. . .. .. . . . . . . . minutes

Man, you guys are such perverts. I wonder what ever gave you such dirty ideas... :rolleyes:

It wasn't me, I swear! -_-