Game Thread | Sabres de Buffalo vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 03/31/07

Spider-Man NL

Hey since we are getting ripped off by CBC again is there anyway to watch the game? I don't have RDS and listening doesnt really do the job.

Well aside for glueing your eyes to this thread and clicking refresh repeatedly?

I can give you the play-by-play. :) (Assuming I don't watch it at my friend's house.)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is being broadcast on the free NHL network channel. In Kitchener, Ontario it is channel 457 on Rogers.

I'm in the west, we have that weird NHL TV thing but they dont usually play the right games. I was thinking of some sort of online.....watching.....ability... :huh:

I missed posting pregame last time, and feel shame....

We must and will win this game.

We will make the playoffs.

The call is in!!

Go Habs Go !!

Very slow start to the period, but came on in the last 5 minutes. Need to get the Pleks line out as much as possible. Their speed is the key. Nice to see Ryder pot one 5 on 5. Halak let a soft one in by Briere. Need to get more shots on Conklin.

I hope this is a case of taking too long to adapt defensively by the Canadiens again. I hope they got it now. Slow starters the Habs are sometimes.

Get out there and stick 'em! - F*** 'em! - Ch****, Pop Em' Let's go now ! - Come on! - Come on! - Let's go, now. - We need this win. We've a lot of losses... - Yeah, we've a lot f***ing losses!

That's what we're here for, guys. To win.

Play heads-up out there.

Let's be smart.

POUND FOR POUND WE'RE BETTER THAN ANY F***ING TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!