Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

That reminds me, the Wings fans there hate Prongs even more than PTG does, haha. Granted, they have more of a reason to hate him than Habs fans do for hating Justin Williams. Pronger may not have seriously injured Holmstrom, but at least the hit was dirty. Williams' was an accident.

That's humanly possible? :blink:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should see all the bitching on a Red Wings forum I stumbled across the other day. Pretty funny stuff. "I wouldn't be so pissed if the Ducks were actually the best team in the playoffs or had actually earned it." Hahahhaa.

The Wings were better than Anaheim but Anaheim is the toughest team to beat in a 7 game series and that's because they can win even without being the best team.

So they are the best playoff team.

Sweet lets go plan the parade route now at the Plaza of Nations....

They will not win for as long as you are cursing them and jinxing their every move. Also, until they get a contending team. ^_^

You don't want to be doing that... :P

"No, I really think I do."

"Alright, your funeral."

"Why shouldn't I be doing this?"

I could go on. :P

You don't want to be doing that... :P

where else would the parade start? start at plaza of nations, go through yaletown, west end then down georgia to the arena.

Or you could do a short one from Gastown to Chinatown up to Canada Place then down Georgia to GM Place. ;)

Or

Start and stanley park and just go down Georgia to the arena.

What ya mean?? they are saying the Ducks have the highest probs of repeating a cup to cup win for the first time since the wings won two straight.

the only two (important) players that are UFA next season are giguere and selanne... U know how many players will wanna play in Anaheim next year!

lol now that Im thinking if Selanne leaves I see Burke getting Bertuzzi (there goes the cup maybe your right!) and Gigi is gonna resign no doubt he's gonna imitate Brodeur

btw I just realized Randy carlyle played with Selanne in Winnipeg

Edited by CoRvInA

The parade(if there ever is one) would be down Robson. :P

While we're at it, we won't know for sure who wins the cup but the Canucks are a contender. This year we were killed with injuries to just about every key player we have:

-Kesler -Missed basically all of the playoffs with a broken finger.

-Bieksa -Played through fractured foot and torn abdominal muscles.

-Morrison -Played through sports hernia.

-Cooke -Basically was out all playoffs and had a sports hernia.

-Ohlund -Played through sports hernia.

-Salo -Had the flu and hurt his back in that incident in Game 7 vs Stars.

-Sedin twins -Had the flu from game 2 of the Dallas series onwards. Lost a combined 20 pounds and were apparently on the potty between periods constantly. :lol:

-Luongo -Gee...I wonder why Sabby started OT in game 5 vs Anaheim? Flu.

-Mitchell -Had some injury(you could see he was hurt), but he stated it didn't need to be said. You just play through it. A great leader for sure.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's all excuses. All teams have injuries and play through them. However, that's almost ALL of our entire group of key players. Also, your checkers our HUGE in the playoffs. Look at Dallas 3rd line. How about Pahlsson, Niedermayer and Moen? Well Kes and Cooke are our best and we didn't even have them. We miised Salo for games 1 and 2 while Bieksa for games 1,2 and 3 during the Ducks series. We took Anaheim to OT three times. and the last four games were close.

However I agree, it's all excuses. ;) We need a new strength and conditioning coach though...... :wacko:

ah well I don't know what I'd think of if Ottawa won. Probably this one pic of the peace tower and flame. lol

http://scruss.com/blog/archives/peace_tower_flame.jpg

or this one

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...aple_leaves.jpg

try to go with a nationalistic theme since he rooted for a california team.

http://www.canadianmoose.com/images(temporary)/CanadaDay.jpg

http://p.vtourist.com/1895679-Canadian_flag-Canada.jpg

However, that's almost ALL of our entire group of key players. Also, your checkers our HUGE in the playoffs. Look at Dallas 3rd line. How about Pahlsson, Niedermayer and Moen?

Don't you mean Anaheim?:P

Don't you mean Anaheim?:P

No. I went form Dallas to Anaheim as examples. Dallas's 3rd line was insane vs us in round one. The only reason why the series went so far. Then I just mentioned the Ducks 3rd line as it was obvious they were a huge part for their championship team.

Yunno Pierre, I figured you joined Habsworld for a reason. See the light my friend. This is what you should have posted:

ah well...I guess I'll just have to hope for a Canadian Stanley cup in my dreams. Maybe it's coming sooner than I think.

Price-.jpg

luongo_roberto_save_hor.jpg

Sooner indeed. :hlogo: