HabsWorld Draft 2007 Thread

CHice

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going off the board too...

T.J. Brennan, played here for the Fog Devils, went from a training camp walk-on to Quebec League all-rookie team. Big, physical defenceman, character guy too. CSB had him 29th.

Edited by RobRock

Riley Nash...

I'm baffled...

all over the place...

all i can hope is that the canadiens trade their next pick for a couple in the 2nd round...

heck... why not... backlund & a host of other possibilities are still available...

mayorov, petrecki, plante, moller, veilleux, andersson, etc...

GO :hlogo: GO!

hmmm... no trade-down...

Edited by shortcat1

Petrecki and MacLean are two more good ones for us. I could see Gainey trading down here.

I had the Habs drafting Maclean here, but ranked Backlund and Perron way higher

Max Pacioretti... hmmm....hmmm... no trade-down...

Habs select Max Pacioretty. A power forward! Bobby will be ecstatic, he was really high on this guy.

the montreal americans...

Edited by shortcat1

the next pick will be the 42nd - tomorrow at whatever time that'll be...

another lecailvier and Gagne situation here by not taking espo he will be burning us for years and we will be loosing for years

another lecailvier and Gagne situation here by not taking espo he will be burning us for years and we will be loosing for years

ummmm didn't lecavalier go first overall or am I missing something? I dont think the Habs passed him up, i would imagine they would have welcomed vinny to the team with open arms had they had that opportunity.

my hope for backlund is still alive...

(on his knees and pleading to the creator God...)

More likely he'll be another Chouinard or Daigle and be wearing dresses like Daigle used to. BEst thing to happen to Montreal was missing out on Esposito. Still think they should have taken that MacLean kid with the 22nd pick. Gonna be a good goal scorer one day

Haha, wow this is funny. Do we need an other power forward, I don't think so. Do we need an other defenseman, no, I don't think so. Atleast Espo is safe in a good club and not a piece of shit club like the habs. Can't wait till Bob gets up and does some cleaning in the habs.