Anybody else ...........

I hate those Stupid Leaf fans........I mean what in the Hell do they have to bragg about?? They haven't accomplished a ######ing thing in the last 30+ years...

If the day ever comes, and the Leafs win the Cup, im gonna dig a hole and bury myself.....

:lol:

:ghg:

Im happy I live in sweden. We dont trashtalk eachother as much and the NHL is so ignored in sweden anyway.

Swedish press only writes stuff that includes swedes. I bet they didnt even write about when gretzky beat gordie howe's goal-record.

Can't wait to move out of the GTA. I have been all over Canada and they don't shove their teams right down your throat like the Idiot Nation does. For people who don't live here, you cannot step outside for a second without having the Laff logo shoved in your face.

They're alot more Leaf haters than people think in this area. Believe me. I'd say 60% of the hockey fans, the rest like other teams. You might not think thats alot, but it is.

As for Leaf fans making fun of the great Canadiens.

I compare it to Cubs fans making fun of Yankee fans...

'Ooooh you guys suck cause you have the most championships in history'

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Can't wait to move out of the GTA. I have been all over Canada and they don't shove their teams right down your throat like the Idiot Nation does. [end quote]

You could always move overseas, that would take care of the fans, but there is almost no hockey on TV here and if they ever do show a Canadian team its always the accursed Leafs :)

My problem with TO and Philly is I can't decide which one I want to lose more. I can't believe I am writing this but GO Tampa GO.

PMac:hlogo:

Leafs don't consider themselves Canadian. I know Leaf fans who had the nerve to cheer for Sweden in the Olympics over Canada because of Sundin.

It'll be hard to cheer against Philly if they knock out the Leafs.

Flyers-Flames final would be nice. Hopefully the Flames and the classy jarome Iginla can bring the Cup back to Canada.

It'll be easy to cheer against the Flyers after they beat the Leafs...I hate the Leafs as much as anyone but I'm cheering for the Bolts the rest of the way. If the Bolts win it all it means we got beat by the Stanley Cup champs...and I can swallow that easier. :)

Originally posted by Dalhabs

something wrong with leaf-fans cheering for team sweden? Im a canadiens fan that cheered for team sweden.  At least until Belarus came.

Yes...

It was a Canadian citizen cheering for the Swedish team. Its the same as you a Swedish person cheering for team Canada.

Being a Canadiens fan and cheering for your homeland Sweden is not the same, The Habs are not a country.

[Edited on 2004-5-3 by puck7x]

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

My dad once told me worked with a guy who was cheering AGAINST Canada in the 72 series... He was acutally cheering for the Soviets.

Can you believe that?

If your Dads friend was Russian...yea I can believe it....