Game Thread | Florida vs. Montreal | 10/16/07

Spider-Man NL

Nice interview by Kovalev. I agree with him that Pleks was just lost last year and I have no doubt he figured he was suppose to pass and setup Kovy and Sammy. This year (and the last part of last year) he looks better because he is playing his game. That will make Kovy better too.

I hope Kovy is right about the next 40 minutes too. :)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great period by the Habs. Could have been up by a couple more. Strong effort by the Koivu line. I agree it's just a matter of time before they break out. Kostopolous looks slow and out of place, but what can you do. Komi very strong on the puck. The pairing that scares me a little is Streit and Boulli. Let's hope for a great 2nd periond. It's nice when Huet doesn't have to bail out the Habs.

Great period by the Habs. Could have been up by a couple more. Strong effort by the Koivu line. I agree it's just a matter of time before they break out. Kostopolous looks slow and out of place, but what can you do. Komi very strong on the puck. The pairing that scares me a little is Streit and Boulli. Let's hope for a great 2nd periond. It's nice when Huet doesn't have to bail out the Habs.

For a guy who is supposed to be a spark plug, I sure haven't noticed him.

Well so far, not a good start to the 2nd. I hate when they start a period on the PP as they seem to take it casual and lose their intensity. In any case, Florida is a shot away from a tie, they Habs have to get moving again!

Well so far, not a good start to the 2nd. I hate when they start a period on the PP as they seem to take it casual and lose their intensity. In any case, Florida is a shot away from a tie, they Habs have to get moving again!

Agreed .. good thing Florida didn't come roaring back after the intermission.

:huh: woke up with the game alarm, Habs scored like right away and i fell asleep again. Now 90 mins later I'm conscious again and it's still 1-0. So, did we coast or did Vook stand on his head?

:huh: woke up with the game alarm, Habs scored like right away and i fell asleep again. Now 90 mins later I'm conscious again and it's still 1-0. So, did we coast or did Vook stand on his head?

Vook is standing on his head but we keep pummling him with shots.

Vook didn't just stand on his head, he spun on it.

Habs have been playing their best hockey of the season, blowing the Panthers away in shots and chances. Vokun is killing us...

Vokoun is definitely on top of his game tonight. It's like Saturday, only the Habs are playing like the Hurricanes did.