Game Thread | Florida vs. Montreal | 10/16/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I would rather have a hot goalie steal a game with the Habs playing well then another crap effort.

I wish the outcome was different, but I have no complaints on the game by the habs tonight...

Great game guys..

So demoralizing... your team finally plays up to your standards, and they have victory stolen from them. Oh well, if they play like this for the rest of the year, I like our chances.

Complete dominance for most of the game yet no win to show for it. WTF??? :(

:puke:

Good effort tonight though.

You know when we look back on this season and realize that we've once again missed the playoffs by a few points, its games like these that make the difference. How do you completely dominate a game for 58 minutes and then manage to lose, f.ucking pathetic.

What a ######ing joke. That was one of the best games they've played in a hell of a long time yet they found a way to lose. Now I know how other teams feel when they play us. :P

I can't even remember the last time I saw the Habs win on tv.

No kidding man, its terrible being a Habs fan in TO. They're never on TV, and when they finally are televised they lose. They've lost at least the last 5 games that Ive watched on television.