Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Ottawa | 11/10/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Krusty denied on penalty shot. Hip Hip Huet!! :clap:

RobRock I agree that he put his 1 foot out on his stick side so Brisbois would trip him 1st before he could touch the puck.

I've seen that move many a times, trying to keep the stick as far away from the puck as possible when the defenseman makes his sweep attempt. I'm pissed about him throwing BOTH arms in the air as soon as he felt Brisebois's stick on his skate. Even the least dangerous shooters wouldn't pull a stunt like that on a breakaway. He still had a chance to score a goal.

I've seen that move many a times, trying to keep the stick as far away from the puck as possible when the defenseman makes his sweep attempt.

Generally they try to keep the puck away from the Dman, but Alfie actually stuck his foot out to put it in the way of the sweep attempt so it was impossible for Brisbois to not get called. Alfie had 0 chance on that play because he basically gave up the scoring chance to get the call.