Kovalev Injured

JMMR

The three players Montreal cannot afford to lose for an extended period of time: Kovalev, Koivu, & Markov. (Arguments can be made for Higgins/Komi/etc., but I believe these three to be the most important to the team on and off the ice)

Here's hoping the Kovy injury isn't too serious.

The three players Montreal cannot afford to lose for an extended period of time: Kovalev, Koivu, & Markov. (Arguments can be made for Higgins/Komi/etc., but I believe these three to be the most important to the team on and off the ice)

Here's hoping the Kovy injury isn't too serious.

I agree with you, those players are vital. Which is why with the latter two struggling for the past 10 games, and Kovalev hit or miss every night, we've been plummeting down the standings. The turnaround might not start with Carbo being fired or even a big trade, it might be (classic cliche coming) our best players playing like our best players.

This is just great....one of the two guys on this team who consistently shows up every night and produces (Plekanec being the other one). I hope it's very minor...or we're in deep shit.

He's been the undisputed best player on the team this year. Let's hope he doesn't miss any games, we really need him, especially with Markov slumping and Koivu being shutdown.