Huet has the Flu

JMMR

Get him far away from everyone else on the team. We all know what happened last season.

I think the organization learned its lesson with the Flu bug last year. They will keep Huet as far away from the other players as possible.

Anyways, it was just about the right time they gave Price another start.

I agree, I was worried about how long Price was sitting. glad he's playing again tomorrow and I hope he has a really terrific outing. I really really really hope Huet didn't catch that flu from Koivu, or else it means it's travelling through the team ... Ugh.

Huet has the FLU as per RDS.

And Price will start tomorrow also RDS.

I know exactly when he got it.

->When he saw Vinny on a breakaway... I first thought he had wet his jock, but I now know that he got the flu at that moment. ^_^

->When he saw Vinny on a breakaway... I first thought he had wet his jock, but I now know that he got the flu at that moment. ^_^

I didn't even see him move until the puck had entered and exited the net. :P

Actually that is where he exhibited his first symptom shitting his pants.

Price should have been starting anyway. Huet just played a few games in a row including two back-to-back games, he shouldn't be playing another two consecutive games, he'll get worn out.

I didn't even see him move until the puck had entered and exited the net. :P

This disproved the notion that Vinny's sight was based on motion, and that stillness would prevent him from seeing the net. Strike up another one for science!

Price should have been starting anyway. Huet just played a few games in a row including two back-to-back games, he shouldn't be playing another two consecutive games, he'll get worn out.

I.e., pull his groin.

This disproved the notion that Vinny's sight was based on motion, and that stillness would prevent him from seeing the net. Strike up another one for science!

I.e., pull his groin.

Holy crap lecavlier is the predator!!

Yeah I agree. I really don't mind if Price gets a few in, I just hope Huet isn't out for more than four games.

That goal made me sick too.

After last seasons flu fiasco I definitely hope the Habs have implemented some Quarantine and sterilization Protocols to prevent any possible outbreaks.