• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Checklist - Things i would like to see in the remaining 40 minutes:

[X] 3. Kovalev earns a 2nd point on the night

One down, 3 to go (the 5th being N/A)

Edited by Cataclaw

Everytime we play these bums it is an ugly game. What gets me is how the hell they are in the playoff picture. Once again the question of goon comes up in a Bruins game. The bigger question is who the hell besides Laraque can take the twirp Chara? Be nice to have someone get it done though so they wouldn't resort to this crap tactic vs us each time. Streak should be at 8 and counting though after tonight, guess we take the bruises with the points.

Everytime we play these bums it is an ugly game. What gets me is how the hell they are in the playoff picture. Once again the question of goon comes up in a Bruins game. The bigger question is who the hell besides Laraque can take the twirp Chara? Be nice to have someone get it done though so they wouldn't resort to this crap tactic vs us each time. Streak should be at 8 and counting though after tonight, guess we take the bruises with the points.

I'd like to see Boogaard and Chara line up.

Man, Komi is a monster.

Chara is big but he isn't invincible. Even though he doesn't do this often, I can imagine him moving up ice and playing the puck in the Montreal zone and someone like Komisarek calculating their hit perfectly and smashing into him on open ice. Head on would be suicide against Chara, but from the right angle a guy like Komisaurus Rex can floor Chara under the right circumstances.

Chara will pay for his goonish tactics.

This is not funny!!! What is with Gainey? They need a tough presence. Sick of this abuse. Next thing we are going to lose Komisarek to a fight which we don't need. Just like Beliveau said.

You do realize that that is the very reason why we're kicking their ass, right? No Kostopoulos or Begin or O'Byrne, the Bruins' eyes are lighting up, they can beat us up in fights any day of the weak. But they're taking the bait and falling into the trap, they're testing our powerplay. Obviously, I'd rather we beat the crap out of them on the scoreboard AND in scrums but as long as we keep on beating them (without any injuries), I'm perfectly happy to play Boston 82 games a year.

You do realize that that is the very reason why we're kicking their ass, right? No Kostopoulos or Begin or O'Byrne, the Bruins' eyes are lighting up, they can beat us up in fights any day of the weak. But they're taking the bait and falling into the trap, they're testing our powerplay. Obviously, I'd rather we beat the crap out of them on the scoreboard AND in scrums but as long as we keep on beating them (without any injuries), I'm perfectly happy to play Boston 82 games a year.

You spoke too soon!