Game Thread | Habs vs. Bruins | 10/01/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Habs have won the last 7 games vs the pooh-Bears... i expect this winning streak should come to an end soon... I just hope it ain't tonight!

Damn! Smolinski is back....

yeah . .. but let's have a little faith! Anyway Smoke is a Hab wouldn't it be great if he came back like we hoped he'd have been when he came the first time :wacko: ?

anyway I can feel it Lapierre gonna have a hell of a game vs the Bruins :clap: :hlogo: :clap:

I actually prefer Smoke over Locke, but I didn't think Kosto deserved to be benched. Let's hope we continue our domination over the Ruins, and if Ward is back, that he doesn't seek revenge!

GO HABS GO!!!

Habs-Bruins games are great, always entertaining.

I don't why you guys are pissed at seeing smolinski instead of locke. Locke was only in montreal to play his one game game that he missed and then go back down. besides I don't think he impressed alot of people on tuesday.

smolinksi should(will he ??) in desperation. there's 2 spots for 4 guys given that streit will not be scratched due to his pplay on PP.

Habs-Bruins games are great, always entertaining.

I don't why you guys are pissed at seeing smolinski instead of locke. Locke was only in montreal to play his one game game that he missed and then go back down. besides I don't think he impressed alot of people on tuesday.

smolinksi should(will he ??) in desperation. there's 2 spots for 4 guys given that streit will not be scratched due to his pplay on PP.

I am not upset with Smoke over Locke but rather Locke and Smoke being with the Habs and Chips in Hamilton.

TSN broadcast tonight.. :D Get to listen to douchebag Healy talk about stuff he has no idea about.

Anyway, why is Kost out? You'd think they'd want him for this game, as it usually gets kinda rough vs. the B's.

I'm a little surprised that Kostopolous is on the sideline, he's one of the few people willing to fight with the Boston goons. Maybe Carbo thought he would be too targetted. I hope Komisarek doesn't fight tonight, it's just not worth it.

I'm happy Dandenault is back in, I don't think he should ever have been sitting out.

Smolinski... REDEEM YOURSELF.

Edited by Neech

It looks like with Breezer back, Smokes back tonite and Begin back sometime soon, there will be plenty of healthy competition at each position:

Huet

Halak

Price(minors)

Markov Komisarek

Hamrlik Brisebois

Bouillon Gorges

O'Byrne(injured)

A.Kostitsyn Plekanec Kovalev

Latendresse Koivu A.Kostitsyn

Higgins Lapierre Ryder

Streit Smolinski Dandeneault

Begin(inj) Locke Kostopolous

Chipchura(minors)

Locke will be sent down, most likely O'byrne too once back from injury. That leaves 2 healthy scratches not including Chipchura. I could see Streit filling in for Breezer and Gorges once in a while opening room up for a forward. Otherwise healthy competition at the forward spots.

Edited by MFT77

Let's go Habs. Big two points at stake tonite. Love to see little Kosty pot one tonite. With Smokes being back in the lineup would be nice if he scored to get some confidence and start contributing offensively.