Game Thread: Ottawa @ Montreal, Feb 5

simonus

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, we are laying a beating on the supposely best team in the East and Kozed can't help but rip on Koivu.

Be happy Kozed this might be a very different game next time we face ottawa.

What???? I rip on Koivu?

Why are you even talking to me when replying to Habsfan? Hellooooo?!

Edited by KoZed

What game are you watching?

This game.. I am saying that Kovy gets lots of hooking calls for nothing (not in this game), yet he just skated around the entire sens end with guys grabbing him and there was no call..

That happens often, which is why I think he gets so annoyed when they call him. :)

Seriously, we are laying a beating on the supposely best team in the East and Kozed can't help but rip on Koivu.

Be happy Kozed this might be a very different game next time we face ottawa.

The one about the o-zone hooking penalties was pretty funny.

Plus how can anyone lay into Kozed now with that avatar?? yummy.

Because even while delighting in the ass-kicking we're giving the Sens, you can't help but notice how useless Koivu is out there. That one shift where he lost two one-on-one battles for the puck in our end...it looked like he wasn't even trying that hard. As long as Kovy/Plex/BigTitz is flying like this, I don't even care if the Koivu line is scoring...just don't be a defensive liability. Slumps happen, but at least be working hard...ESPECIALLY when you're wearing the 'C'

The one about the o-zone hooking penalties was pretty funny.

Plus how can anyone lay into Kozed now with that avatar?? yummy.

I agree. I just can`t stay mad! :D

I am so impressed with this game. Things may be different if Alfredson and Heatly were playing, perhaps we will find out in the playoffs.

If Koivu and Higgins ever remember how to score this team will be seriously dangerous. It might be worth the experiment to see how switching Koivu and Lapierre would work out.