Playoff tix on sale March 29

les_glorieux

UPDATE: I just called the Bell Centre to see how many tickets per person could be purchased, and I was told that the maximum was four. I was also told that tickets go on sale THIS SATURDAY, March 29. They have not confirmed what system will be used for tickets, but they will be confirmed by Thursday. The time is also not confirmed.

Your best bet to know what's going on is to call the Bell Centre ticket office after noon on Friday.

Edited by les_glorieux

Usually they go on sale shortly after they clinch.

for the 1rst time, i've bought a 10 games pack this season. Do you know if I have a kind of "advantage", will they ask me if i want to buy some before they put it on sale ??? i hope so ^_^

for the 1rst time, i've bought a 10 games pack this season. Do you know if I have a kind of "advantage", will they ask me if i want to buy some before they put it on sale ??? i hope so ^_^

I think they stopped that last year.

Sorry I was wrong.

You should recieve a letter with a password for 4 playoffs games either one per round or games 1 and 2 of the first 2 rounds.

100% guaranteed they use this system.

Sh...

Last time Habs made the playoffs, I was there for the bracelet day; the day before, I went to the box office to buy some tickets, and they gave me a bracelet; they told me to come early the next morning.

It was a weekday, and I wasn't working back then (plus it was warm and sunny).

But now I have a full time, so I won't be able to make it

Well, I guess I'll have to get tickets online

UPDATE: I just called the Bell Centre to see how many tickets per person could be purchased, and I was told that the maximum was four. I was also told that tickets go on sale THIS SATURDAY, March 29. They have not confirmed what system will be used for tickets, but they will be confirmed by Thursday. The time is also not confirmed.

Your best bet to know what's going on is to call the Bell Centre ticket office after noon on Friday.

Edited by les_glorieux

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just bought (pre-sale with a password cuz i bought a 10 games pack) 2 tickets for :

1rst home game of 1rst serie

2nd home game of 2nd serie

2nd home game of 3rd serie

1st home game of 4th serie

in the Whites 327 (where Habs shoot twice), row DD, seats 1-2

I'M GOING NUTZZZZ

Edited by JoeLassister