Game Thread | Habs vs. Bruins | 22/03/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Habs are gonna get a talking to after this period. Hopefully the Sens destruction of the Leafs will remind them that they're not home and hosed yet.

Wooo, Begin is a wrecking ball

Well, habs came out hot but are sitting back too much.. of course some of the calls are BS.. I can't believe what the bruins are getting away with...

For all the talk about changing rules, bigger nets, no-touch icing, etc.. there is one thing that the league could do tomorrow that will improve the integrity and enjoyment of the game... .

Fire Fraser..

For all the talk about changing rules, bigger nets, no-touch icing, etc.. there is one thing that the league could do tomorrow that will improve the integrity and enjoyment of the game... .

Fire Fraser..

:clap:

If an errant slapper happened to cave in his face, I wouldn't shed a tear.

Nothing's going right - Leafs losing, Devils losing - if we go down by another goal, I'm not only giving up on first-place conference hopes, AND first place division hopes ... I'm giving up on playoff hopes too.

Goodbye, cruel world...

Nothing's going right - Leafs losing, Devils losing - if we go down by another goal, I'm not only giving up on first-place conference hopes, AND first place division hopes ... I'm giving up on playoff hopes too.

Goodbye, cruel world...

no reason to be that negative.