Pay some respect to the B's

rafikz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perezhogin.

I really hope the guy gets a chance to regularly play in the NHL, because if not, then the Primeau thing would be his biggest claim to fame in NA which is a shame for a talented guy.

Lucic right now is playing far and above Latendresse.

Latendresse could play the same way, but it's hard to get the big guy going it seems. Maybe in a couple of years, which is why I'm willing to give him some slack until then.

I really hope the guy gets a chance to regularly play in the NHL, because if not, then the Primeau thing would be his biggest claim to fame in NA which is a shame for a talented guy.

Latendresse could play the same way, but it's hard to get the big guy going it seems. Maybe in a couple of years, which is why I'm willing to give him some slack until then.

His biggest claim to fame will be the 2 hander he laid on Garrett Stafford

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwPfuLnYwBc

I love how the coach in the clip fails to mention that Stafford's baseball swing at Perezhogin's head started the whole thing.

Edited by Wamsley01

Mad respect to the B's and Lucic!

:clap:

*runs away*

Edited by Captain_Stealth

another reason for hating them more and their shitty fans !!!

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news...13b4&k=7700

Once again, I must point out that you can't judge a whole fan base on isolated incidents. I've heard reports of Habs fans spitting on Bruins fans and threatening even children. There are idiots who root for any team, and when you add alcohol to the equation, things can only go downhill in terms of behavior towards opposing fans.

Once again, I must point out that you can't judge a whole fan base on isolated incidents. I've heard reports of Habs fans spitting on Bruins fans and threatening even children. There are idiots who root for any team, and when you add alcohol to the equation, things can only go downhill in terms of behavior towards opposing fans.

http://www.withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=5522

Here is another one to apologize for

Latendresse ia probably our worst forward at the moment. He has more offensive upside than guys like Kostopoulos but he doesn't use his talent as well. He is also too passive, even when he does manage to create a scoring opportunity for himself (which is tough for such a slow skater), he is usually too scared to shoot and winds up losing the scoring chance. For the moment, he is only a big body that finishes his checks when he can, but he has potential to be a solid power forward for us.

Perezhogin is a guy I wouldn't mind having back. I think he's a similar player to Sergei Kostitsyn, just with less vision. Perezhogin could round out our top 9 forwards pretty nicely, I just don't think we NEED him back (with Pacioretty and D'agostini coming up) and that there's no point making a full attempt at re-signing him if he's only going to be disappointed with his 12 minutes a game. He was a good defenfisve player with us when we had him with Bonk and Johnson and he also has 1st line offensive potential (which he seems unlikely to reach) but he needs to stop taking hooking penalties.

Who is apologizing for anyone?

Sorry, not apologizing explaining to the simpletons on this board that the actions of few don't represent the actions of many

I was at game 5 in 2002 in Boston, where Theo made 50 some saves and frustrated the hell out of everyone. I wasnt wearing any habs gear and was with mu wife and a couple buddies. I merely cheered quietly, almost to myself for the habs, as I couldnt help myself. But I was yelled at and leered at the entire time.

I am very glad I wasnt walking around that place with a habs jersey on that day..

I was at game 5 in 2002 in Boston, where Theo made 50 some saves and frustrated the hell out of everyone. I wasnt wearing any habs gear and was with mu wife and a couple buddies. I merely cheered quietly, almost to myself for the habs, as I couldnt help myself. But I was yelled at and leered at the entire time.

I am very glad I wasnt walking around that place with a habs jersey on that day..

Awww get some english soccerhooligans. now THATS a bad place to wear the wrong jersey in the away arena :P