Avery Critical

JLP

Your link doesn't seem to be working, but the other articles I searched for didn't seem to mention anything about him not breathing or being in critical condition. A couple articles mentioned that he walked in, while others say he was rushed to the hospital. Guessing seems to be these writers' best source.

Avery was moved out of the ICU today.

Given a reasonable contract, I'd love to see him on the Avs. He became a favourite of mine after the Brodeur stunt.

I'd welcome him anytime. of course he made some jerkoff comments about french people but I'm sure we'd forgive him as soon as gets under toronto's skin.

I'd welcome him anytime. of course he made some jerkoff comments about french people but I'm sure we'd forgive him as soon as gets under toronto's skin.

For sure, he's definitely a guy you love to hate until he's on your team. He'd be a great addition to stop this Detroit domination we have going on here. I think I'd be willing to put up with the dumb things he says all the time.

For sure, he's definitely a guy you love to hate until he's on your team. He'd be a great addition to stop this Detroit domination we have going on here. I think I'd be willing to put up with the dumb things he says all the time.

Avery's like a poor man's Brendan Morrow. Except swap the leadership ability with being a badass shit disturber.

I'd hate him even if he were on my team. I wouldn't take him even if he offered to play for free. Not because he was bothering Brodeur and not because he insulted French players. Just because he's an idiot, and totally unlikeable. He makes the entire team look bad, just like how Downie made the Flyers look bad (the 29 other suspensions they got didn't help though) and right now, the Habs are actually taken seriously. No reason to blow that for a better Lapierre.

He has his issues for sure, however, you cannot question his competitive nature and skill. He brings a rare package that can really help a team get going. He can be an instrumental part of any team if used in the right way and he's shown that with NYR. Here's hoping the Avs sign him somehow and wreak havok in the NW. :D

I would say "no" to Avery like I would say "no" to Bertuzzi.

Understandable but you can't compare the two. ;)

I would welcome him with open arms. He is my kinda player, but I doubt hesigns with us.

And with the Komi fued? Nah. No Avery for us.

I would welcome him with open arms. He is my kinda player, but I doubt hesigns with us.

And with the Komi fued? Nah. No Avery for us.

I'd ask for Gainey's head if he signs Avery.

Number 1 powerplay. Avery is the king at drawing penalties and pissing people off. If he can get us the odd powerplay here and there, then why not take him?

I am all for #16.

As long as Avery doesn't become a Flame, I think I'll be happy....

As long as Avery doesn't become a Flame, I think I'll be happy....

Avery's Mr. wannabe Hollywood. He'll go to California. U.S. girls aren't very bright, they will swoon for accents. Just say eh? and organ eye zation and they'd love you.

Watch out for the Mrs. Pronger types though, so if I were him I'd avoid St. Louis all together. I mean look at the hockey wives we produced. Mrs. Pronger, Mrs. Gretzky...

Edited by Pierre the Great

Avery's Mr. wannabe Hollywood. He'll go to California. U.S. girls aren't very bright, they will swoon for accents. Just say eh? and organ eye zation and they'd love you.

Watch out for the Mrs. Pronger types though, so if I were him I'd avoid St. Louis all together. I mean look at the hockey wives we produced. Mrs. Pronger, Mrs. Gretzky...

Great rational there Pierre....