Hockey role test

MAK

I'm the stay at home D as well!

Odd, because when I actually play sports I'm the opposite.

Pretty dang accurate for me.

You're quick, dependable, and comfortable in solitude. On a hockey team, you'd be the Goalie, the rock of the club. Capable of deciding the outcome of a game all on your own, you are the most important piece of the puzzle for any hockey team. Chances are you're a little quirky, too. Jose Theodore is certainly a goalie.

I've got my own set of equipment, I'm always in goal.

Pretty dang accurate for me.

I've got my own set of equipment, I'm always in goal.

do you suffer from premature baldness as well ?? :lol:

pretty accurate

You're conservative, cerebral, and a good friend. On a hockey team, you'd be the Playmaking centre, the architecht of the offense. Capable of distributing passes to your linemates through the thickest of traffic, the opposing team always has to be wary of your crafty puck-moving ways.

Nicklas Backstrom is a prime example of a young playmaking centre.

You're flamboyant, skillful, and sharp. On a hockey team, you'd be the Goal-Scoring Winger, the spear of the offense. You're not afraid to shoot the puck and when you do let it fly, goalies cringe.

Heh heh. In soccer, I'm the scorer, so I spose this fits.

Bang on for me!!

:clap:

wow you're the second string goalie and you're too ashamed to tell us.

don't feel bad, I'm sure André Racicot played a huge part in the 1993' stanley cup !!

Hehehe, pretty accurate for me too.

You're a free spirit, flashy and quick. On a hockey team, you'd be the Rushing Defenseman, a blueliner who puts pucks in the net. Capable of leading the rush and dangling through defenders with the best of them, your team mates benefit from the opposing squad's tendency to pay you a little too much attention.

wow you're the second string goalie and you're too ashamed to tell us.

don't feel bad, I'm sure André Racicot played a huge part in the 1993' stanley cup !!

:lol:

Actually a stay-at-home D

nice test. accurate for me as well

You're conservative, cerebral, and a good friend. On a hockey team, you'd be the Playmaking Center, the architecht of the offense. Capable of distributing passes to your linemates through the thickest of traffic, the opposing team always has to be wary of your crafty puck-moving ways.

Nicklas Backstrom is a prime example of a young playmaking center.

I got goalie...does that mean I'm a catcher and not a pitcher? =P

lol... where have you been, dark_faerie? It seems like forever since I loled at one of your offside comment! :D