Canadiens well represented on All-Star Fan voting

Dutch_Habs_Fan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People should vote for an all ex-Habs West lineup. I don't think there's enough forwards, but having the all-Habs lineup faceoff against Ribs, Robidas, Souray, and Huet would be kind of funny. Throw Mikko Koivu in there as well for the bro factor. Write-in campagin for Radek Bonk? Craig Conroy?

Nah. Watch carefully, Ribeiro went between his legs during the move...

And for the top 10 you posted, how Datsyuk is not #1 is beyond me. This is so much better than Malik or Jokinen.

Nah. Watch carefully, Ribeiro went between his legs during the move...

And for the top 10 you posted, how Datsyuk is not #1 is beyond me. This is so much better than Malik or Jokinen.

Still, Ribs looked very awkward doing it. The others looked way more natural.

Can a habs fan be a hockey fan sometime ??

This is non sense.

It's a all star game. A happening to see the best of the best.

Voting should go that way.

It would be a shame to see a guy like Semin or Malkin out of the game because

there would be only space left for one player per team to represent.

Can a habs fan be a hockey fan sometime ??

This is non sense.

It's a all star game. A happening to see the best of the best.

Voting should go that way.

It would be a shame to see a guy like Semin or Malkin out of the game because

there would be only space left for one player per team to represent.

I agree, but how else can fans get a chance to show the NHL how bad their voting system is. It was bad enough when MLB let people vote 25 times, but the NHL had to trump that with unlimited votes. It's idiotic. If the "vote for Rory" campaign didn't show them the light, then the only other way is to vote a single team into the starting lineup.

Also, I might actually feel bad for a guy like Malkin or Semin not making the team if players actually cared about the All-Star game. The higher salaries have gotten, the less players have cared about this game.

Maybe this'll teach the NHL to have teams in markets that actually care about hockey!

I will not feel bad one bit for players like Malkin or Semin who might not be invited to the All-star game. All their fans had to do was vote for them en masse!

I voted for our boys 10 times today!

This could be dangerous, all of Toronto could unite to send Mikhail Grabovski as a starter for the All-Star game... I just can't imagine the grin on his face if he were the only non-habs starter for the East, the undesirable ex-habs who broke the fans' dreams to see an all-Canadiens starting lineup ^_^